Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What The Bloody Hell Is This Thing...

Featured Replies

What the?

 

Its a toyota.... 1993... looks like a rolla or corona import, but rwd? I have no idea.... I guess it might be a full custom drag chassis but the ad says its certified which I think means engineered in unzud speak....

 

Any ideas? I'm at a loss.

 

Obscureness

Just looks like a late model corolla with thousands thrown at it.

aaaahhh its only a ae106 corolla wagon.

sexual...

Looks hawt

Corolla wagon eh? interesting.. the stock one looks ordinary but the modified one looks great!! gotta like those doors with shaved door handles.. haha..

Its defiantly a corolla wagon. Since 1993 the Corona line hasn't had a wagon, it was split off as the Caldina (mmm GT-T Caldina) and the Caldina has different tail-lights.

 

93 Rolla wagon AWD (AE102 ?)

toyota_corolla_wagon_10939.jpg

  • Author

Aaah 4wd.... that explains a lot. Although one wonders why this dude would shove a 9" diff in it, seeing as it would probably have IRS and a diff centre that would be upradeable... unless of course they have a live axle... hmmm I'm confused again.

 

And one would also assume this model had and east-west engine.... and now its north-south... where the hell has he put the gearbox? Cut a whopping great hole in the firewall?

 

I mean... its cool and all... but what an immense f@$karound... why not just start with an rx7 and THEN throw money at it....

 

Aaah I dunno.

 

oh, and I'll second the mmm re: gt-t caldina.... If only they were available in manual *sigh*

 

Incedentally... compliance should be available for aforementioned Caldina by mid year... anybody want one? :D

4 wd corolla stw. kept the old body until 95. This part of the wourld anyway. 2wd came earlier. :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.