January 25, 200719 yr comment_161194 What the? Its a toyota.... 1993... looks like a rolla or corona import, but rwd? I have no idea.... I guess it might be a full custom drag chassis but the ad says its certified which I think means engineered in unzud speak.... Any ideas? I'm at a loss. Obscureness Report
January 25, 200719 yr comment_161195 Just looks like a late model corolla with thousands thrown at it. Report
January 25, 200719 yr comment_161201 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Corona pretty sure its a corona. there is a picture of it here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Caldina or one of these, since they came out awd. Edited January 25, 200719 yr by JC807 Report
January 25, 200719 yr comment_161208 Looks very much like an AE101/102 wagon with a RWD conversion (we never got the wagon here) Report
January 25, 200719 yr comment_161240 It used to be a lot more booring. Not exactly a headturner. http://www.finn.no/finn/car/object?finnkod...pos=6&tot=8 I wonder how he came up with the idea to start on something like that. Great result thogh. Report
January 26, 200719 yr comment_161298 Yeah, my money's on Corolla Wagon. Would have looked good if we got them here. Report
January 26, 200719 yr comment_161352 Corolla wagon eh? interesting.. the stock one looks ordinary but the modified one looks great!! gotta like those doors with shaved door handles.. haha.. Report
January 26, 200719 yr comment_161357 Its defiantly a corolla wagon. Since 1993 the Corona line hasn't had a wagon, it was split off as the Caldina (mmm GT-T Caldina) and the Caldina has different tail-lights. 93 Rolla wagon AWD (AE102 ?) Report
January 27, 200719 yr Author comment_161373 Aaah 4wd.... that explains a lot. Although one wonders why this dude would shove a 9" diff in it, seeing as it would probably have IRS and a diff centre that would be upradeable... unless of course they have a live axle... hmmm I'm confused again. And one would also assume this model had and east-west engine.... and now its north-south... where the hell has he put the gearbox? Cut a whopping great hole in the firewall? I mean... its cool and all... but what an immense f@$karound... why not just start with an rx7 and THEN throw money at it.... Aaah I dunno. oh, and I'll second the mmm re: gt-t caldina.... If only they were available in manual *sigh* Incedentally... compliance should be available for aforementioned Caldina by mid year... anybody want one? :D Report
January 27, 200719 yr comment_161402 4 wd corolla stw. kept the old body until 95. This part of the wourld anyway. 2wd came earlier. :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now