Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Vic

Featured Replies

i think i spotted paul and ben earlier tonight in white ke55 that i hadn't seen before. was dropping a friend and the station. was this you two? people inside definitely recognised my car.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 429.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seriously wanting to delete all this sigma talk! :P

  • Hell yeah.   In the early 80's, when I was a young lad getting around Reservoir in my shit hot (stock standard) Datsun 1200 4 door sedan, brand new Sigma's were something that P plate girls with b

  • The overrated 63 ute is at his place. But the 64 ute & sedan and the crown ute are at his parents farm in the shed. I'm heading out to my mates place either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I'll gr

Posted Images

i think i spotted paul and ben earlier tonight in white ke55 that i hadn't seen before. was dropping a friend and the station. was this you two? people inside definitely recognised my car.

Yes you are correct Hendo!!

 

That was Gary who was driving the old ke55. Ironically we were talking about RC and who

may possibly buy that car as we were coming back from an atm to put a deposit on a new

car he bought. As we were pulling out of Bent St, I saw you and thats when you were doing the

u turn so we tooted and waved.

 

Oh he was impressed by the straight pipe :fuzz:

Yes you are correct Hendo!!

 

That was Gary who was driving the old ke55. Ironically we were talking about RC and who

may possibly buy that car as we were coming back from an atm to put a deposit on a new

car he bought. As we were pulling out of Bent St, I saw you and thats when you were doing the

u turn so we tooted and waved.

 

Oh he was impressed by the straight pipe :fuzz:

hahaha. i just saw the glasses and assumed it was paul. and yes, a lot of people notice the side pipe. :blush:

Spotted a red KE10 at Dandenong Lunar Drive ins to see Fast 5 tonight. Anyone from here?? Was in nice condition running on stockies.

Spotted Dave te278u at Pick a part in Kilsyth, and Rollaboy with his neat little ae92 pulling out onto Canterbury Rd.

Spotted Dave te278u at Pick a part in Kilsyth, and Rollaboy with his neat little ae92 pulling out onto Canterbury Rd.

 

When was that? Chase me down next time ;)

 

Spotted a clean ke20 rolling through Frankston today. Blood orange with a visor and whitewalls, I tooted and smiled!.

Spotted an great looking KE26 Wagon on the Western Freeway today, was Yellowish in colour. I was told it might be someone on here.

Spotted a KE30? KE55 and a green KE Wagon on the black spur yesterday cruising togethor as i was out with the family for easter wasnt in my corolla but was good to see...

that was me, SLO-030, KeDog, BRenT and Mhmills

 

was that you going upto whittlesea around 5ish?

that was me, SLO-030, KeDog, BRenT and Mhmills

 

was that you going upto whittlesea around 5ish?

Damn, let me know next time you guys go to the spur id be interested to see how my rolla copes plus ive got some re001's id like to test out haha

Spotted in Vic, Yeeew!

Spotted a white ke25 on Cooper st in Epping today. Had some nice shiny wheels :D . Anyone from here?

Spotted a clean as, white AE82 Twin Cam hatchback with red P's heading along Sunshine Avenue from the Melton Highway to the Calder Freeway at about 2.30pm yesterday afternoon... Anyone from here? Car had standard wheels & looked really well looked after :y:

  • Author

Spotted the CLEANEST "63" tiara ute last night. It's a new purchase by my mates next doory after selling his brand new condition white with red interior 55 a series crown. I hate him sssoooo much lol. But that not all in the sale of the tiara is a rough 64 ute and sedan(I hate him even more now). I'll be heading to my mates this weekend and I'll get sum photos. Have I mentioned I hate him. Lol.

These things are sick and I've been begging him to sell me the 64 ute but he is wanting to put a 18rg in it.

 

Stu.

what day you planning on visiting stu?? need a co-pilot!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.