Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad
ooo, forgot to say i saw zze-123 (i apologise for not knowing your username, as your sig distracts me in a good way) heading home (i presume) on tuesday night along kings way. i was in a tram.

you're thinking of Blind Kid Seeks. Got to drive it last week end. Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

cheers soyboy, i honestly get distracted by his sig :y:

since i'm here, have seen the white 25 driving around bacchus a few times since i became aware of it, still yet to stop and have a chat, and still don't know where it lives.

also saw a bamboo/babyshit yellow wagon this morning, pulled off the tollway after bolte brigde onto dynon road to head into the cdb. was too far back (around 15 cars) down dynon road to get proper look :)

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted this corolla in bayswater about 6 weeks ago, forgot to mention it.

It has red 15"wheels, heap of stickers on the front fenders near drivers door. Sounded like a 4age.

Has anyone else seen it? Sorry for the poor quality pic, I was driving and its a phone.

post-5444-1231135165_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted at least half a dozen (there may have been between 8-10 there, couldn't quite count them all) E70's parked out the front of W. Bremner & Sons Glass Glazing on Princes Hwy, Carnegie last night around 7.30pm. Anyone know anything about that? Thought it was rather interesting, wish I had a photo to show you all

Spotted at least half a dozen (there may have been between 8-10 there, couldn't quite count them all) E70's parked out the front of W. Bremner & Sons Glass Glazing on Princes Hwy, Carnegie last night around 7.30pm. Anyone know anything about that? Thought it was rather interesting, wish I had a photo to show you all

Its actually the place next door, a hire car/work shop place. All of his hire cars are E7's with the odd Camry here and there. For everyones information, he wont sell any of them either.

hey dude btw i think u ment frankston..lol...or franga..i think ive seen that one up my way too

don't take any notice of his spelling. He`s from Hastings, may even be West park :yak:

Hey is that your red AE-82 with vicstreetscene sticker on the windscreen? I tend to see it a bit on the way to a mates place.

stu.