The End For Most Cars

sherron79

Just seen again over the last few weeks around 12 more KE55's KE70's some even in 2 door form US shape been taken to Sims metal for crushing. And yes all are around 95% complete, I asked Sims and told too bad so sad.

Once they have them that's it.

As I work next door to the Canberra one I see all the good stuff, most cars are from Car yards that don't sell with rego and plates still on, what a waste I recon.

So to the people who were asking me last time about getting them we now know.

Members dont see this ad

Yeah Esy Scrap take the Cars to Sims in Canberra and thats the end, I talk with Esy Scrap often when they drop cars off and they say most they pickup are reg with keys and running fine still.

Last week they dropped off 3 KE70 sedans fully complete running and all from Car yards who canot sell them.

It is a big waste but nothing can be done.

2 weeks ago I seen a fully complete Commodore VT 1999 model with minor damage picked up from the Auctions as no one buys them most end up at Sims.

The guys were saying to me 60% of cars they pickup are running with rego but the owners buy new cars a can't be stuffed selling the old ones so call Esy Scrap for free pickup and fast cash.

Tons of Nissan Pulsar's Q's TI's SSS N13-N14 get dropped off like there going out of style most fully complete with plates, it's a dam waste some of them as I know people who would pay top dollar for parts.

Too much hassle for them sadly.

As MRMOPARMAN said, here in Melb Sims sell some cars but not many... alot of them end up getting wrecked anyway. hehe, at least then we get the good bits before they crush em!

(maybe a bit off topic but..)

hey can you tell me the address of this sims metal in melbourne? :yak:

it would be great if i can buy myself a corolla coupe from them for good price :)

thanks

http://www.pick-a-part.com.au/

theres melbournes 2 pick a parts there. I'm a regular at the campbellfield site and havent seen a complete rolla coupe for sale for years. however they will sell you a body and then add on money for all the parts still left in it. they're pretty down to earth, so maybe you could do a deal?

i bought my last rolla from pick and payless wreckers. i think its on heatherdale rd, ringwood?