Peoples Interiors

DR1FT

Members dont see this ad

Ive got a monster shift light tacho, and its right in the middle of the top of the dash, so everyone can see it!!!

I also have Water temp, oil temp, and amp gauges down the A-pillar in a moulded pod with stick-on printed carbon fibre!!

Ok, so they were lies... :P :dance:

sorry guys just drift just always posts in the wrong place,

i have grey carpets, door trims, and parcel shelf, 5" autometer tacho and shift light on the pillar

jvc 1700 colour headunit and a turbo timer

sing out if you want pics

oh and a boags dash mat

My KE30 has KE55 Square headlight seats, shelf under dash, white neon type lights under dash, cd player, deflecting rear view mirror, KE70 handbrake console, KE70 boot release, venetians on the back window, retrimmed dash in black (Original colour)and keeping the colour of the seats, door trims and carpets original.

I plan on someday installing my a/c, doing my boot up with a sound system and maybe power windows.

In a word STRIPPED. No dash pad, glovebox, vents, ducts, heater, carpet, back seat, sun visors, mirror......... Door trims are aluminium as is everything on the dash apart from the guage cluster, which is a genuine tacho dash (its a KE20 :P) front seats are stratos recliners (old race seats), it has a 4 point harness for me, a shift light tacho and a few extra switches for thigs like fuel pump, starter etc.

If you havnt guessed it isn't a road car :hmm:

i added a tacho, voltmeter and, soon, a oil pressure gauge to the dash of my '20. love the stock look so i'm using VDO pilot series (52mm). i'm also leaving the standard stereo (just for that sic "yeah its a 70's but at least i've got a stereo cassette" look) but i've added pioneer splits onto new door trims (made by me), run from a sony net walkman through a alpine v12 amp, also a pioneer diamond bullet 12" sub run from a jaycar amp.

added a momo "prototipo" steering wheel, brand new but looks quite period.

the recaro seats don't look period at all, are very grippy in corners, very comfortable and have "Stahlwillie" seat covers anyway.