Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many

Featured Replies

ke20 - 73000 original kms with full service history! but now i'm on the 4age with a mph speedo which i hacked up to fit some extra gauges.

I've done 83,000, bought it last year with under 50,000klm,s :P and with the new motor I've done just under 4,000 klms :hmm:

  • Author

if someone can wind it off from 999999 back to 000000 id like to see that

 

you cannot kill a 4a-c or a 4k!!!

I have a 81 KE55 rally car and ran over stick stopping the clock at over 420'000 its unreal, I have to get a pict and post. I don't kill it, just have fun in dirt, no roof past front doors, converted like a ute, no exhaust Keeps going!

I think I speak on behalf of rollaclub here when I ask for pictures of your bush-basher :P

Hi,

When I had my 3K in car I got 475,000Km on it ORIGINAL and it still ran..lol

 

Next went in the 4K-C had 200,000Km on it I clocked on 7,000 more till I removed it.

 

Now I run a 5K so after its fresh rebuild I run 1,000 Km on it so low still..lol

 

So total my chassis has on it is 683,000Km on it..

 

And I'm aiming for the 1million mark and my body has little to no rust been resprayed in parts no dents adn looks like new :P

 

Cheers

Cameron

I think I speak on behalf of rollaclub here when I ask for pictures of your bush-basher :P

 

 

I have a feeling that ive seen a picture of this car and its green and airborne in the pic.

 

The spirit rests on 361 647 right now. Thanks to the poor service history its motor is dying. Interestingly my old man just put a new motor in his land cruiser ute (75 series 1hz diesel). The motor had done 928, 000 kms at the time of changeover. Those kms were all done on the harshest roads in qld without exception (Birdsville, Bedourie area). With a triple steel ladder rack setup and 3 large steel toolboxes full, and towing roughly half the time. Amazing what a good service history will do.

Hey i just signed up. my ae 92 sx seca has done 218,000

Hi,

When I had my 3K in car I got 475,000Km on it ORIGINAL and it still ran..lol

 

Next went in the 4K-C had 200,000Km on it I clocked on 7,000 more till I removed it.

 

Now I run a 5K so after its fresh rebuild I run 1,000 Km on it so low still..lol

 

So total my chassis has on it is 683,000Km on it..

 

And I'm aiming for the 1million mark and my body has little to no rust been resprayed in parts no dents adn looks like new :hmm:

 

Cheers

Cameron

 

By my calculations your chassis has only done 483,000km's.. You can't just steal high km engines, put them in, and then claim your car has done that many k's! :P

The danger wagon has just clocked over 320,000.

Opps shit my bad there yes your right chassis is less than I counted but total all my motors run that much..lol

 

Cameron

I have two beat up old vovlos. 425000k on one. 260000 on the other. Volvo must be the only company I know of that gives owners a million mile, not klicks, badge.

 

Paul

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.