How Many

Members dont see this ad

I have a 81 KE55 rally car and ran over stick stopping the clock at over 420'000 its unreal, I have to get a pict and post. I don't kill it, just have fun in dirt, no roof past front doors, converted like a ute, no exhaust Keeps going!

Hi,

When I had my 3K in car I got 475,000Km on it ORIGINAL and it still ran..lol

Next went in the 4K-C had 200,000Km on it I clocked on 7,000 more till I removed it.

Now I run a 5K so after its fresh rebuild I run 1,000 Km on it so low still..lol

So total my chassis has on it is 683,000Km on it..

And I'm aiming for the 1million mark and my body has little to no rust been resprayed in parts no dents adn looks like new :P

Cheers

Cameron

I think I speak on behalf of rollaclub here when I ask for pictures of your bush-basher :P

I have a feeling that ive seen a picture of this car and its green and airborne in the pic.

The spirit rests on 361 647 right now. Thanks to the poor service history its motor is dying. Interestingly my old man just put a new motor in his land cruiser ute (75 series 1hz diesel). The motor had done 928, 000 kms at the time of changeover. Those kms were all done on the harshest roads in qld without exception (Birdsville, Bedourie area). With a triple steel ladder rack setup and 3 large steel toolboxes full, and towing roughly half the time. Amazing what a good service history will do.

Hi,

When I had my 3K in car I got 475,000Km on it ORIGINAL and it still ran..lol

Next went in the 4K-C had 200,000Km on it I clocked on 7,000 more till I removed it.

Now I run a 5K so after its fresh rebuild I run 1,000 Km on it so low still..lol

So total my chassis has on it is 683,000Km on it..

And I'm aiming for the 1million mark and my body has little to no rust been resprayed in parts no dents adn looks like new :hmm:

Cheers

Cameron

By my calculations your chassis has only done 483,000km's.. You can't just steal high km engines, put them in, and then claim your car has done that many k's! :P

The danger wagon has just clocked over 320,000.