Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Just had to post her again...

post-846-1198050972_thumb.jpg

hahaha maccas burnout and the manager coming out :lolcry: 'oiiiii what r ya doinnnn?!'

  • Author

I hate Maccas. I also hate customers like that. He was probably told off for something. But since he thinks he is top shit, he'll go do a burnout and smoke out the store.

The other day I was assulted by a customer. He didn't like it that I refused service to him cause he used out garden as a bin. He didn't think that I had the right to and that we have to serve him regardless.

Luckily I had a cop in my store and had him chased down and detained. I'd be pressing charges if I didn't have to waste a whole day of my own time in court.

I'm more than happy to turn more customers away. I hate dealing with everyones shit!!

For the last company Xmas Bash , management had decided that,

due to liability issues, we could have alcohol, but only one (1) drink per person.

 

I was fired for ordering the cups.

post-3388-1198209435_thumb.jpg

Wow - I hit the View New Posts and I have 40 pages of them to look at.

 

Guess I haven't been on for a while. The photo below might help explain why :lolcry:

 

DSC00191.JPG

 

And yes thats me laying down relaxing in a war zone!

A few phone cam randoms

 

Unlikely kia

post-1955-1198302145_thumb.jpg

 

Backpacker Troopy... loses something in the translation but gets the message across I guess

post-1955-1198302160_thumb.jpg

 

My work car's speedo... Engine mods by Satan Racing.

post-1955-1198302177_thumb.jpg

 

The GF and I thought this was pretty funny, "oh look its the special bus, har de har" ... Until we overtook it and it WAS actually full of retards. We had a brief moment of moral reckoning and decided it was still worth giggling about. I'd hate to be the poor bastard who's job it is to hose out the drool every day... :lolcry:

post-1955-1198305914_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7shades

post-2897-1198314513_thumb.jpg

 

Toyota Aurion vs Nissan X-Trail

Look at the heights. I didnt know that an Aurion was nearly as high as a 4WD. Whats the body roll like in one of them? (for anyone who has driven one)

Better than a commodore or falcon, surprisingly.

Although I'd say the Aurion isn't so much high as the X-Trail is low... being as they are just a hatchback with big wheels and no ground clearance...

Until we overtook it and it WAS actually full of retards.

 

 

They are not called Retards my friend

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are Window Lickers

My son requires a bus just like that one to get to and from school - good thing I am not a spiteful bastard .....

 

oh hang on - I AM!

My son requires a bus just like that one to get to and from school - good thing I am not a spiteful bastard .....

 

oh hang on - I AM!

 

What is wrong with your son?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.