Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

post-1432-1225197665_thumb.jpg

6.2lt of Chevy diesel power

 

in an F-truck

 

The boss is slowly doing it up

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

would be alot more durable/reliable then the shitty STD surf engines too!

  • Author

Okay, why does the trailer have a tank??

post-1158-1225283597_thumb.jpg

mmm, money...

post-1158-1225283660_thumb.jpg

I found this funny. He must have lost his rear plate so he drew it on. "The Best State"

post-1158-1225283725_thumb.jpg

Went to Warner Brothers Movie World tonight for Halloween. I went dressed as Neo from the Matrix. I had that many people commenting. Randoms wanting pics with me, people asking where I got the Jacket from. I was liked that much that I got to go up on stage and be judged. I almost won too. Oh well...

post-1158-1225283935_thumb.jpg

And oh yes, I found Trinity. (We don't know eachother)

post-1158-1225284073_thumb.jpg

awwwww

 

oooooooo

 

 

hhhhaaaaaa

 

 

my dog

my $$$

my huge rubber band ball its huge!

post-6209-1225286120.jpg

post-6209-1225286167_thumb.jpg

post-6209-1225286203_thumb.jpg

Okay, why does the trailer have a tank??

 

Went to Warner Brothers Movie World tonight for Halloween. I went dressed as Neo from the Matrix. I had that many people commenting. Randoms wanting pics with me, people asking where I got the Jacket from. I was liked that much that I got to go up on stage and be judged. I almost won too. Oh well...

 

Refrigerated transport? Diesel for the refrigeration compressor.

 

Great costume! Suits you down to the ground.

  • Author

thanks, there were 3 of us. We had them made for my sisters wedding. There were about 5 of us in total in the bridal party that had them :) The come in handy, they make their way out of the wardrobe every now and again.

would be alot more durable/reliable then the shitty STD surf engines too!

 

Oh no... quite the contrary. The Surf diesels are unf@$kably reliable... (once the head has been redone) the downside is they are absoutely gutless and couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding. Mine has 370k's on it, still on the standard turbo, just had the head and fuel pump done.

 

The Chev, on the other hand, makes more metres of torque than Newton would know what to do with, but will quite inconvienietly shit itself to bits with no provokation or reason.

The Surf only sees occasional duty for offroad weekends and camping trips so I'm hoping the big block doesn't decide to pack it in somewhere out in the boonies... :)

 

I could theoretically also bolt in the 6.5L V8 Turbo from the military spec Hummer H1... if I can find one :bash:

Look a lot like FJ40-55 'Cruiser...

 

 

HOW can you possibly pick that you smart arse?!

 

wait on.... are you talking about the toyota badges?

Edited by SoulSearcher

NO! seriously, HOW can you pick that?????

 

If you can't tell that they are Early cruiser badges then there is something wrong with you, I can only tell as my uncle had a few.

after a lot of googling, I don't think your correct... But I'm not sure. I didn't see a badge like this on any of the ones that I found. I'm thinking late 60's Carona, Stout... ??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.