December 7, 201015 yr comment_486960 yes its a whiteboard :D who needs photoshop when you want to see what you car woud look like with black stocks and whitewalls? Edited December 7, 201015 yr by Mason. Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_487836 Try it with some tint offcuts instead of leccy tape. :wink: Report
December 17, 201015 yr comment_488900 Brunette - Check Little shorts - Check Chuck Taylors - Check Gixxer - Check Riding dangerously - Check Yup... I'm in love :) Report
December 17, 201015 yr comment_489018 Brunette - Check Little shorts - Check Chuck Taylors - Check Gixxer - Check Riding dangerously - Check Yup... I'm in love :) I wonder if it is Brandy Velez, chicks love gixxers. Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_489777 The dam has more water in it right now than I've ever seen...... No gate can stop a Corolla :P Circlework; The most mindless activity known to man, isn't half fun though. :happy: Good weekend was good. Edited December 21, 201015 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_490420 Nothing can stop a corolla. Such a versatile machine. So much rain, the arm is a quagmire right now. Dams are overflowing, so I took the kayak out to hit the rapids. Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_490484 ^^ it's a part of the car officer I promise, Look it's the same color Report
December 26, 201015 yr Author comment_490607 If you know these people tell them they aren't getting their Christmas cards!! Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490738 The only thing wrong with that pic is its.....um....not my car. Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490762 This Photo, Makes me happy in the pants :D That's pretty damn sexual right there. HNNNNNNGGGGGGGG Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now