Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

I know a few people running Nemoto Mesh. They aren't bad i guess but their sizing isn't ideal for a lot of the cars they're running them on. They are very light and seem pretty strong but i imagine one gutter and they're a throw away for sure

It's pissing me off that Rota now makes like SSR Reverse Mesh knock offs

tidied up the engine bay in the rolla last week :)

2012-10-23_20-38-15_646.jpg

XU-1 navigational rally while we were at Bathurst for "toranas on the mountain" (had a display at the track during the weekend etc etc)

Shows that all of the XU-1 and GTR owners arent precious! :D

IMG_9155.jpg

Lazy dog-

IMG_8778.jpg

this guy killed elmo-

IMG_8877.jpg

my puppy dog-

IMG_8252_edit.jpg

IMG_8257_cropped.jpg

Her best (furry) friend

IMG_8346_crop.jpg

aaaaaand, promo dog!

2012-06-05_10-37-18_376.jpg

I'm kinda juiced on the neomoto rims pictured above right now. I have the nice jdm wheels on one car, but for the 2azfe build I want light wheels, in a legalish width with a lot of caliper clearance, and I want them to not be something that I cry over when I chip the shit out of them on dirt roads.

I think I'm leaning towards getting a set. Horses for courses. For pure racing I'd find something better but for daily demolition it should be the ideal thing.

For cheap wheels they're great, They seem stronger than Rota's

Mate had issue's with stretching tyres on them (195/50 on an 8") but turned out to be the tyres in the end. He's done numerous boosted on the brakes, stupid activities, harsh driving etc and still look new, Not chipped/ cracked in the slightest. They take potholes as well