Off To England

coln72

Well me and the missus are off to England and Germany thanks to Toyota. Yep we are the lucky bastards that won the "50 years of Toyta in Motorsport" competition on RPM.

Part of the trip is 2 days at the Goodwood Festival of Speed as guests of Toyota, a tour of the Toyota F1 factory and go karting at the Michael Schumaker kart centre.

I'll be thinking of all you guys while I'm over there :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were a 6' volumptuous red head whose dad owns a brewery (or a overrated KE26/KE20/KE35etc).............. :) maybe. Last time I looked Rob, you were not quite in that category :D

Edited by coln72

If you were a 6' volumptuous red head whose dad owns a brewery (or a overrated KE26/KE20/KE35etc).............. :) maybe. Last time I looked Rob, you were not quite in that category :D

Well, I'm 6' tall, can dye my hair, have a fridge full of beer, and you've already met my Ke25. How am I going so far? :D

what was your "25 words or less" reasons??
Love to tell you, but I'd have to kill you later :D Actually can't remember :D

You should wear "Rolla Club" shirts and hats your entire time over there (and in publicity photo's)

Would do if I had some (hint hint :) size XL ) heading off Thursday if Rob doesn't sabotage the plane.

Edited by coln72