Got Frost!!!???

Taz_Rx

Polished the roof of the rolla a couple of weeks ago, so all the rain we had yesty settled in big gloops......and then froze last night. Thought it looked pretty cool.

This was taken at 915 this morning!! mind you it was parked in the shadow of my van, you can see it accross the roof.

100_1106.jpg

100_1104.jpg

100_1105.jpg

Members dont see this ad

hardcore... this bloke lives in tassie, as if you would :evil:

a weeek ago i had to go to work early, i chucked a bucket of water across my windscrean then switched the wipers on, one stroke and the water had frozen again... got some slightly warmer water, it worked a second time, but as i was driving down the road with my wipers going (now late for work) you could see the water frezing accross the windscreen....

This is toooo good to pass up.

I'm currently sitting on the beach.

Got a line or two in the water, laptop crankin the wireless on the front seat...

Temperature: 25 deg.

Wind: Lazy 15kn north easterly.

Humidity: About 70%

Cloud cover: Not much

Mood: Pretty damn cruisy right now, might get slightly miffed if I don't catch dinner in the next hour or two.

post-1955-1184727841_thumb.jpg

I feel for all you frosty southern folk, really I do.

Pffft :evil:

my dad works in the bush, he said the snow was 3-4inch thick... he rang about 4pm he said most of it had melted by them but hell..

the other day these was frost on the ground at my house and it didnt melt all day...

I want snow, well not when I'm working coz i work with water but on a day off would be fun as.

the other day a mate and i went up the back for a duz and found that the little kiddy sand box thing the dogs play in was full of water and iced over (around 4 o'clock) we got it out and threw it down the decline in my back yard and went on doing what we was doing, the ext day at lunch time mum goes shit theres ice there and it was the stuff from the day before

i agree Simon but i don't have a turbo car :evil: