Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

-My computer, I will be typing a message and the stupid thing will miss half my letters, meaning I have to go back and re-read the whole thing and fill in the blanks.

Mine does the same thing, but it adds letters, swaps letters around. I've just put it down to the stupid confuser doing it.

-Cod foggy mornings where my windows are all fogged up and my demister doesn't ork ast enough to cear them.

:dance:

You should move out this way its not just cod n figgy bit wundy as will

:lolcry:

 

 

 

The stupid biker that was swerving in between the traffic on the way home today. Yeah sure i don't have much of a problem with it IF they have the safety to do it. But this dumb phucker was that close in front of me that i almost clipped his back wheel and what made it worse was that he had his young kid hanging on to this dumb phuckers biker shirt.............

When keyboards get a bit older or they have drinks spilled into them it can usually stiffen up the keyboard making it harder to type fluently. Just buy a new one. Microsoft ones for around $40 are pretty good and do the job well with shortcut buttons for media functions. (nerd nerd nerd nerd . . . :dance: )

 

I replaced my keyboard recently because keys started to stop functioning . . . mainly the valves :lolcry:

Edited by fusion

Old seized fragile soft freakin nut and bolts in old cars!

they have the insanely annoying tendancy to snap!

and then...

to top it off easy out aren't that easy at all!

the old bolts are sooo soft that the easy outs just dig and dig antil the hit thread and then it wrecks the thread!

 

mmmm new motor... new bolts!

When keyboards get a bit older or they have drinks spilled into them it can usually stiffen up the keyboard making it harder to type fluently. Just buy a new one. Microsoft ones for around $40 are pretty good and do the job well with shortcut buttons for media functions. (nerd nerd nerd nerd . . . :dance: )

 

I replaced my keyboard recently because keys started to stop functioning . . . mainly the valves :lolcry:

Replaced the keyboard cause the mouse gave off and Harvey Norman didn't want to have a thing to do with it even knowing that the keyboard, mouse, computer etc etc was only 8 months into a 3 year warranty period. They wanted us to buy one of their keyboard-mouse combo's. The girlfriend's answer to that was "does it come with lubricant ? So that i jam it up your arse"

Sick of DICKHEADS deciding it would be funny to swerve at bus stops and frighten women (mum and sister had this happen to them) The idiot came so close mum fainted and my sister almost got hit. All the idiots are out now cause the roads are wet and they think its the perfect opportunity to terrorize the neighborhood. It's bad enough when I'm riding in a BIKE LANE and CARS are almost clipping me when I'm almost in the gutter.

 

I say revoke EVERYONE'S licences and only give them back if they can pass an IQ test and be given underpowered cars.

 

If any of them do anything like this again to my mum or sister, get their plates and gives the boys in blue a ring.

Falcodore drivers who think it necessary to display that they have a 3.9L or what ever the hell engine in their nugget that makes their boat of a car go faster than my 1.6L when taking off from the lights, but wait , oh no!!, a corner, your screwed now aint ya buddy!!!

 

Mackgyver mechanics, like the genius who replaced the fuel filter in my rolla, I changed it when I got the car on Tuesday night and found the fitting on the bottom was an air hose fitting that was too small to seal properly so it had 7 million layers of plumbers tape to hold it in... FAIL!!!

 

people WhO tYp lyKE Dis nD leavE LEttRs out n StUf Wen dEY RyTe MsgEZ or WTevA

 

people driving such cars as Pulsars or Civics with TRD stickers on them or vice versa, DO YOU HAVE A CLUE???? I saw one yesterday

 

and finally....

 

Being labelled as a "speed racer" because you have a car that is modded, Oh no, don't worry about the guy in the stock Commodore that just broke the sound barrier, I'VE GOT RIMS, I'M A DANGER ON THE ROADS!!!

My keyboard is about 5 years old. I think its time to replace it and maybe even the computer (Or maybe just format). I currently have no start bar and shortcut icons on the desktop. It was there when I started the comp then disappeared. I have to click Ctrl + Alt + Delete to shut it down.

 

Oh and not sure if it was me installing the new wireless Internet but the amount of pop ups I'm getting is bullshit.

technology and little brothers gives me the shits.

 

I had a 8mm VHS video camera and a pentium3 laptop, can't get video's on youtube.

So i bought a new HHD video camera, cost me about $1000. Problem is it wont run on my old laptop coz it's too slow. ;)

So i bought a brand new Centrino Core2 duo laptop 2ghz with 2gigs of ram, cost $1500. Now that i have the new computer

my bloody little brother fatally scratched my install cd for the video camera. :lolcry:

mine is just like that jip, but once i turn mine on a log on i wait about 5 minst the ctrl-alt-del then open new task

 

iv had a cold/ cough on and off for 3 weeks , got it the same night with HEKTIC, upside is a 30g champion pouch lasted me 8 days threw the holidays! which is good compared to 5 school days and a weekend :lolcry:

Edited by flat out

technology and little brothers gives me the shits.

 

I had a 8mm VHS video camera and a pentium3 laptop, can't get video's on youtube.

So i bought a new HHD video camera, cost me about $1000. Problem is it wont run on my old laptop coz it's too slow. ;)

So i bought a brand new Centrino Core2 duo laptop 2ghz with 2gigs of ram, cost $1500. Now that i have the new computer

my bloody little brother fatally scratched my install cd for the video camera. :lolcry:

 

you know you can go to the manufacturers website and download the install program don't you?

I hate it how RAGE never shows the artist and song names at the end of the song GOD DAMN IT!

 

They do publish their entire playlist online the night before, you know....so just look at the name of the next song when it starts then go to the website and look up the list for that night.

It never bothered me at all until I started watching Video Hits (rage is still heaps better though, music-wise)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.