Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

PWN3D. what was that rule you told me you have Trav? Not gay unless you kiss? or something like that?

 

EDIT: PAGE 95, 5 to go :D

Edited by SLO-030

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

ehh? don't remember that one ryan

 

you bastad falken ke30

 

nah its ok

 

but they wont have dicks ahahaha

 

gonna try and find a good hook up me thinks :D

At this rate we may meet that magic number by New Years.

I'll up that with another posting of 34deg C it was today in town.

Got a panoramic view of wagga today but forgot the bloody camera

Found out while we were at the local historical museum that the botanic gardens have a walk in aviary and a zoo that closes at 5pm

Excellent cause my boy is a real animal lover and it would have sweet seeing him reacting with all these new type animals that he's never seen before, like a peacock and goats

Checked the time - 4:05pm heaps of time, just around the corner

Got there - gates close at 4pm

 

Model trains my arse - garden trains that can be ridden more like it....

At least the track is longer then what it is back at toowoomba with a bridge and a short tunnel

 

Hopefully we get the time to check it out this friday

I hit them.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

........With a 40 tonne semi

I....hate....putting the damn stickers on kids toys....

I'll stick my hand up for the one with the pink stuff on its head

 

 

Oops - I forgot "for" between "up" and "the"

my bad

Edited by towe001

Bah Humbug!

 

I had a headache all yesterday and it has decided to continue on for today. Plus the wife has a bad throat infection.

 

Merry fn Christmas...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I HATE THIS *** LAPTOP!!! It has now crashed on 5 restarts and on the 6th half way through me typing this bitch!!!! I know I know, I will spend the Christmas with the family. JUST LET ME TYPE THIS MESSAGE!!!!

 

I got woken up at 3am by some drunk, random f@$kwhit that knew my name and number, but kept his private. He abused, taunted and annoyed. I ended up just laying the ph down on the bed and let him rant. He eventually hung up and rang back, so it silenced it. He then rang again so I put it on silence. If only he didn't have his number on private, I would wait for the most inappropriate time to give him a call and annoy the shit out of him. Or maybe make a trip to his house and shower his car with some paint thinners!!!!!!

JiP, it was probably Santa. I hear he's been hittin the EggNog a fair bit lately

Got dragged out of bed this morning by some random guy asking me to tow his car out of a ditch in the nearby carpark.......

 

Took one look at the car (3 bald tires, one shredded rim where the tire had come off, 100+m of gouged asphalt leading to the car, ignition barrel in the footwell, dents, smoky engine, etc.) and figured he was either freshly out of jail or not long for it, so I towed him out and sent him on his way.......

 

Better to have him out of the area and happy than stuck and pissed off I figure........

 

But still.......

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.