Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

trying to call family assistant to register out new born... takes for ever to even get through on the phone :)

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

...

Edited by Trev

Better not be a personal bitch or someones gonna get whacked with the ban stick! Not welcome in this thread or any other on this site.

And i don't get it, I thought you weren't supposed to offer PayPal as the sole method of payment? I think I'm going to have a spack at ebay now... :)

I thought ebay wasn't allowed to do that anymore :lmao:

 

Sick of ebay anyway, but oztion.com.au just doesn't have the range of stuff at the moment so kinda stuck with them

Bah, i just don't get it at times.

Searched high and low

I knew i had the stuff

But could i find them

Oh no i couldn't

Nowhere to be seen

 

So it was back off to Bunnings again i toddled

And did they have the stuff i needed

NO

Not even the bloody double ended ring spanner that i snapped

 

And cause i have to take the engine crane back today the motor is now sitting on a wheel dolly (go-jack type thing) of the damn garage waiting oh so kindly for me to find some long bolts so that i can get it mounted on to the engine stand

PHUCK

 

Oh yeah and just when i thought the auto had no more oil to bleed out

 

It bleed a bit more

gearbox bolts not long enough?

cut the little tabs the bolts go through so you don't need such long bolts.

its what i did :)

 

how much was rental on the engine hoist?

I got longer bolts for my stand... and still had to cut the tab things down!

 

I hear you on the auto. Mine leaked all down my leg and into my shoe when I moved it and I was sure it was empty. :)

I had to cut the tube things on my engine stand to use standard K engine bolts. easy nuff done.

admins... pfft ruin all the fun... :) jks

 

I just don't see why everyone else should have to put up with a personal shit fight. Public forum is not the place for it.

oh wow

almost 100 pages of f*cked off people

hooray!!

I just don't see why everyone else should have to put up with a personal shit fight. Public forum is not the place for it.

 

Fighting over a public forum is like winning the special olympics, you may win but your still retarded. :)

WGMG;

 

Political Correctness

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.