What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Except parents. lol

Stick with it, its worth it in the end.

I had a lot of friends drop out only to realise they needed the grades to do anything they wanted to do.

Not cool to be 3 years older than everyone else in your class, and still struggling to pass. Get it done, its worth it.

:D

Registration Office at Noarlunga grinds my gears.

You wait forever, using your whole lunch break, the place is full of stinky people, then you finally get served and they say, oh you filled out form 1435, when in fact you need form 1234, not to mention the fact that this is the form the lady at the reception gave you for your query.

Then they tell you to line up and wait again after you have filled out the new form, rather than allowing you to fill it out at the counter where they just handed you the correct form.

Then they charge you $48 for a one day permit to move an unregistered vehicle. My mate registered his scooter for the whole year for $48.

Plus the people who work there are rude and not interested, if you don't want to work there then don't, but don't give me attitude when I go in there to get something which I need.

They call it a Service Centre, the ultimate irony, as what you receive is anything but service :D

Uni is better, you get to drink during pracs and tuts ha :D

Fixed. I knew a couple of guys who turned up to the last lecture of the year with an Esky and a couple of long-necks

And another time (same subject, different people), we had a 2 hour lecture where the first hour was revision for a test, and the second hour was the test. Bunch of my mates spent the first hour studying the bottom of schooners at the bar, rocked up to the test completely off their faces.

yeah school is awsome, get to see ya mates and eat ya lunch :D

WGMG is neigbours who scream yell and carry on like bogans at all hours of the day and night, yet when i crank my music while working on the truck they yell at me to "turn it F$#$%*# down"

to you sir i say go suck a fat one side ways already.

its never before 9am and never after 6pm so meh!

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

yeah school is awsome, get to see ya mates and eat ya lunch :yes:

WGMG is neigbours who scream yell and carry on like bogans at all hours of the day and night, yet when i crank my music while working on the truck they yell at me to "turn it F$#$%*# down"

to you sir i say go suck a fat one side ways already.

its never before 9am and never after 6pm so meh!

Hahahahahaha just make it louder and pretend that you can't hear them..GET EVEN!

i have a feeling our neighbours in our new house are going to be like this though :( (so our music will be loud!)

They have twin girls, that pop their heads over the fence at random times and talk to you non stop.

ALSO!

WGMG IS!annoying lazy dirty people that palm all of their work on to me and then complain that they are busy , while they are on personal calls!!! WHAT THE!! *anger outlet complete* :D :P

nah, schools worth it, when i finished, walked out with an OP2 and could do any uni course i wanted, get basically any job i wanted, and ended up spending a year kicking back doing enough to pay the bills and that was all.

ended up doing carpentry and am loving it, so while i could have done that without even finishing school, the opportunities presented to you are worth sticking it out and doing your best :D