Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

wgmg - going to do my chrissy shopping and getting back to my car to find all my windows have been smashed!

 

what, too soon?

 

 

f@$k, what car man?

I gather its hus ur-a-buS.

 

don't go to a dealer, go to a smaller mechanic who know's his shit.

 

My assitant managers partner has a WRX and he worked out that a service would only cost him about 200 bucks in parts. If its a major service, you'll be up for cash for timing belt replacement, timing cover seals etc and thats when the dealers hit you hard by only using genuine parts.

 

Go for Dayco Timing Belt Kits or if you need me to provide you with the parts, let me know and I'll happily post them up to you Jon.

f@$k, what car man?

In answer to this, I'll condense the story a little.......

 

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/986783...-rescue-toddler

SERIOUSLY WTF WAS THE B*$%$ THINKING!!!

wgmg - going to do my chrissy shopping and getting back to my car to find all my windows have been smashed!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

what, too soon?

It is lols when you put it all together......

Edited by Toy-Yoda

I gather its hus ur-a-buS.

 

don't go to a dealer, go to a smaller mechanic who know's his shit.

 

My assitant managers partner has a WRX and he worked out that a service would only cost him about 200 bucks in parts. If its a major service, you'll be up for cash for timing belt replacement, timing cover seals etc and thats when the dealers hit you hard by only using genuine parts.

 

Go for Dayco Timing Belt Kits or if you need me to provide you with the parts, let me know and I'll happily post them up to you Jon.

 

i wuldnt go with anything but genuine for timing belts and gaskets.

the number of times ive done rocker cover gaskets with rip offs and they havnt sealed, not worth the f@$king around, especially for a service yard.

Its the 100,000k service. I told the car yard to take care of it while they were f@$king around with the car when I first got it. They refused.

 

Telstra cut me off yesterday. I was quite mad. They send me a suspension notice saying I needed to pay the overdue $177. I paid $300 as the total amount owing was $361 (prior bill included). But as I didn't pay the grand total amount they cut me off. The suspension notice should have said the exact amount need to be paid if that was the case and therefore I let loose. Lets just say that the operator quickly backed down when she mentioned a reconnection fee.

Overall Telstra's service is poor and I always get drop outs and "Connection Errors".

 

Oh and picked up an extra shift for today. 18 days straight without a break. Yesterday i had to listen to xmas carols for most of the day. I was able to scramble the radio signal with my phone tho for a while and transmit music from my ph lOl

 

Don't think many people like my choice of music. I don't really have any easy listening music on my phone :thumbsup:

In answer to this, I'll condense the story a little.......

 

 

 

It is lols when you put it all together......

 

Hahaha,

 

The boy was given water to cool down and police and paramedics attended the scene before his 34-year-old mother was found.

 

Yep, that's Tom :thumbsup:

I was so annoyed on xmas day. I wet my bed. Well I had my water cooler evaporator thingo on my bed as I have nowhere to put it when I'm at the PC. Anyway I had to dress up as Santa for the kids in my room, pop out the sliding door and come in thru the front door. I didn't realise but when I stood on the bed I tipped the cooler and it flooded my mattress. So my mattress ended up outside over night and I slept at my sisters in my nephews race car bed :dance:

 

I blame Santa for that. He should have just made an appearance.

I only do my shopping wearing a dress. Much less suspicious when you hang around the lingerie section for ages.

 

Lies.

 

You just like all the attention from the virile young shop assistants

WGMG

When you host a party for everyone to have a good time, drink and be merry. Then one paroletic bitch ruins it for everyone. Neighbours get angry because of all the commotion outside. Eggs get thrown at the neighbours house, neighbours get more angry.

The only good thing to come out of it was that people had enough respect for me and my house to not absolutely trash it. Took less than an hour this morning to clean up. But for the guys who stole my fireworks that I was saving for New Years. That's just not cool :dance:

Morale of the story kiddies: don't host a party, just crash them :y:

and hide the fireworks better? WGMG: Blown Head Gaskets.

When your car door and find rust. Rust on a car that isn't old :dance:

 

Wondering if its covered under the used car warranty? But doubting it. Nothing is covered. Warranties are just a sales ploy that means nothing.

post-1158-1261983530_thumb.jpg

WGMG, Having my old man constantly pester me about the "mess" and piles of "junk" in the shed. Sure, completely rebuilding an old car isnt nessisarily the tidyest thing to do, Especially being a 1st build and a shortage of shelving. Always saying I should just move all my "crap" out.

 

So today I ring him to tell him i'm moving out of the shared shed and into another one with 3 mates (all of us building KE10-KE55's) and he gets all shitty at me for finally doing it.

 

You say to do something, I finally do it and then you get shitty that i actually done it?

 

gahhh, why can't some people just be happy?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.