Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG, Having my old man constantly pester me about the "mess" and piles of "junk" in the shed. Sure, completely rebuilding an old car isnt nessisarily the tidyest thing to do, Especially being a 1st build and a shortage of shelving. Always saying I should just move all my "crap" out.

 

So today I ring him to tell him i'm moving out of the shared shed and into another one with 3 mates (all of us building KE10-KE55's) and he gets all shitty at me for finally doing it.

 

You say to do something, I finally do it and then you get shitty that i actually done it?

 

gahhh, why can't some people just be happy?

 

My dad had a go at me today. :dance: Wants his garage back ant it's been almost 3 years he says. Its looking pretty empty now but not empty enough to fit his car in.

Interesting enough if you buy shelves alot of the things that were on the ground can be stacked, so it looks emptier and tidier. Sadly you end up dragging more shit home and it never empties.

 

Because some people need something to bitch about to fill the whole in their souls.....

 

That sounds just like my dad!

after a lot of 'heated' discussion with my mum about my car, it was either sell it or it wont be here next time you come around... wasn't impressed to say the least but its her house so...

I think it's a parenting thing, they feel they have the right to bitch and whine about shit around their place.

 

I am going to do my best not to be like that as a father, rather embrace their hobbies but giving them some boundaries etc in regards to how to use things like sheds etc

The best thing I did was move out. No more whining, bitching and I can get the things I want, like my dirt bike and they have no control over what you do with your money, where you are and what time you're going to be home.

 

Or for the young ones on here, the don't have the ability to ground you so you can't go out with your mates.

 

But in saying that, respect your olds wishes when you're at home as its a lot cheaper than renting, believe me.

 

My old man wants his carport back, so I should have the panel van on the road by mid feb at the very latest.

 

WGMG: Not being able to book the tickets for the cinema online as their website is cracking the shits. I want to see Avatar in 3D (already seen it standard format) and I can't frickin' book the tickets!

Interesting enough if you buy shelves alot of the things that were on the ground can be stacked, so it looks emptier and tidier. Sadly you end up dragging more shit home and it never empties.

 

Yea, he had a whinge about stuff, so i re-organised it so it was alot better. rather than the "oh good, you've tidyed up". I got the "why'd you put that there, blah blah blah"

 

Yesterday i went to move the wagon out with the forklift and got one of those "I highly disapprove of what your doing" looks. then things went from one thing to another. I made a joke about the mezanine he's building,. he said straight out "don't like it, get your stuff and piss off".

 

So thats what I'm doing and now he doesnt like it. I wasnt paying any rent while I was using the shed (I offered) so it will be no different money wise for him and he'll have plenty of room for his go kart trailer that he was whinging that it wouldnt get past the wagon.

My dad had a go at me today. :dance: Wants his garage back ant it's been almost 3 years he says. Its looking pretty empty now but not empty enough to fit his car in.

My girlfriends like that, but its more of a "Move the corolla out of the garage so that i can park the lancer in here."

Interesting enough if you buy shelves alot of the things that were on the ground can be stacked, so it looks emptier and tidier. Sadly you end up dragging more shit home and it never empties.

Yep know that one all to well....

WGMG: Crossing the line. Happy 2010!

Unlikely, there's plenty to be had from ripping off Libyan terrorists, but I'll bet he's trying to avoid getting shot, so the main struggle for him is generating the 1.21 jigawatts or transferring that power from an overhead power line......

 

NM-Jiggawatts2.jpg

WGMG: When my Flux Capacitor isn't functioning...

 

Give it a GENTLE tap with a knock-o-meter.

 

If that fails Flux Capacitors can be had cheaply from any Supercheap auto, repco, motormate store.

 

Usually on the shelf/isle with the headlight fluid and boxes of grinding sparks (for when that grinding wheel just aint makin enough)

While me and my friends where under the harbour bridge on NYE just before the midnight fireworks went off, a gross couple started having drunken sex behind us in the middle of the road! :) The man was like 50 and she was like 18-20 :y: Then it turned into a threesome with another even younger looking girl, omg it was gross! Then the cops broke then up thank god :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.