August 14, 201016 yr comment_459414 Its the F250. Saw one today.Don't mind the grumble of the diesel v8. All 7.3L's of it. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_459417 ...As for Corona, I like to quote several embittered beer/wine critics who argue that the wedge of lemon/lime shoved down the throat of the bottle is the only semblence of flavour. It is a beer so utterly bland and innoccuous that people must only be drinking it for image purposes rather than actual taste.... Trust me, you don't need to educate me about good local beers. In fact, I've just finished off a case of Little Creatures Single Batch Brown. Agree about corona. I drink it and enjoy it when proffered up to me but I've never wasted my own money on it. And anything that needs a lemon for taste obviously lacks flavour. Tell me more about this single batch though? I've not seen it anywhere, I always keep my eyes peeled for new offerings from LC! Mildura storm is the shit and my mate just rewarded me with a slab of Grand Ridge Yarra Valley Gold. Killer. wgmg - other f@$king drivers! its midnight and i go slow as f@$k around roundabouts just incase your pissed or cheesing your brains out! anyways going around and i saw a commodore FLYING up to the roundabout, i stopped cause i knew he wouldnt, anways he locks em up and i kindly exchange some nice works with my window closed and shake my head, he desides to chase me down and opens his window, i drop it back to 3rd all the way to 6 grand and ignored him? while his hanging outta the window trying to get my attention???? did i do something wrong?? f@$king commowhore driver! Evan you seem to be just as big a dickhead on the road as the people you piss and moan about all the time. Shut up and drive sensibly. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_459423 Tell me more about this single batch though? I've not seen it anywhere, I always keep my eyes peeled for new offerings from LC! LC do limited release batches, they change the style every time so you need to grab them quickly. The most recent one was a Brown Ale, I've been having a hankering for Newcastle Brown for ages now, and my local bottle-o is ordering some in but pointed out the Single Batch as an interim...needless to say it didn't last long enough :P LC should have a list on their website of bottle-shops that stock it, not sure if they've finished this batch and gone onto the next one though. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_459425 YUM Great Winter Beer. Spotted & consumed last week in Melbourne. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_459429 YUM Great Winter Beer. Spotted & consumed last week in Melbourne. That's the one and to put this thread back on topic WGMG - finishing my case of Singe Batch Brown and not having another to follow it :P Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_459430 a good substitute, even if it is a kiwi beer! Edited August 14, 201016 yr by Bamboo Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_459463 not even going to bother argueing. LOL. That monteiths is good gear, just finished a carton myself. Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_459665 V energy drinks, i can't sleep. i think this whole 2litres a day thing is starting to affect me abit. Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_459700 yea.... you get that. WGMG, People who cut blind corners. To the woman that did this to me last thurday night....I'm going to hunt you down and eat your children :P :D Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_459712 WGM f@$kING G'S IS ADOBE f@$kING FLASH PLAYER, EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY UPDATE IT THE INSTALL IS A DOWN RIGHT f@$k UP PAIN IN THE ASS TO INSTALL, TRYING TO UPDATE IT RIGHT NOW SINCE THEY FEEL THAT WHEN THE OLD VERSION IS OLD THEY WILL DISABLE FLASH ON A WEB PAGE. NOW MY PROBLEM IS IT WILL NOT f@$kING INSTALL BECAUSE NPSWF32.dll IS NOT UNDER ADMIN PRIVILEGES WHICH I HAVE GONE INTO MY VISTA 'TRUE' ADMIN ACCOUNT AND TRY TO RUN IT AND SAME SHIT FOOOOOOR f@$k SAKE. TRY TO MAKE NPSWF32.dll ENABLED AS RUN AS ADMIN AND I CANNOT DO IT AS ADOBE HAS FOR SOME STUPID f@$kING REASON MADE IT SO THEY ARE THE OWNERS OF THE DLL FILE AND NO ONE CAN f@$k WITH IT, I AM GOING TO THROW A KEYBOARD AT THESE c**ts ONE DAY BECAUSE IT IS REALLY REALLY f@$kING ANNOYING. f@$k YOU ADOBE FLASH Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_459714 I somehow fixed it myself by trying to revert back to macromedia, I downloaded and installed: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashpl...player_9_ax.exe which I ran and then I ran FlashUtil10i_ActiveX, why don't these god damn pricks put that on their trouble shooting page instead of saying: Error: The file could not be written due to the lack of permissions. Cause: User attempting to install does not have Administrator permissions. Remedy: Attempt to install as user with sufficient permissions (i.e Administrator). http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html#main_Vista7 Next time this happens I won't be ranting in the rollaclub WGMG's thread. Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_459715 EDIT: What I did above worked :P Edited August 15, 201016 yr by Trev Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_459778 WGMG: bloody gearbox's not going into the clutch and spigot bearing, i've got it in gear tailshaft in spinning the tailshaft and pressing against the box to try to line it up and NO STILL DOESN'T WANNA GO IN NO MATTER WHAT ANGLE YOU TRY TO DO, the clutch hasn't been pulled off the car it is dead centre and i still can't get it in gah Wtf it's getting annoying Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_459789 what i hate, is when small jobs turn into large jobs for stupid reasons. example, changing the oil and oil filter in the ke70 yesterday, estimated time, 30mins. it went like this -jack up car and put on jack stands (my car is far to low to get under with it off stands...) -find oil catcher, undo sump plug, place oil catcher, go inside boil kettle, make coffee while oil drains. -undo oil filter, throw in bin, fit new filter. -drink coffee. -do up sump plug, put in new oil, run engine, check level again. done. -go inside to toilet, come out and spot a small puddle of oil under car. -sump plug is leaking. -so i do it up, and its still leaking, but only slowly. drop car off stands -drive to supercheap auto, buy sump plug gasket (service guy assures me its correct size), but i buy some gasket material at same time "just in case" -get home, drain oil into brand new oil catcher (to preserve my brand new penrite oil) -new sump gasket doesnt fit, make new gasket from material. -do up sump plug with new gasket, it still kinda leaks, but only weeping out. -tip new oil back into engine. -drop car onto ground, walk away annoyed and decide to play video games for several hours. elapsed time? 3hrs 15mins. and i still need to put the correct sized proper gasket in.... i should have left the bloody old oil in there!!!!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now