Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Crazy Johns

and Vodafone.

 

Not me, i'm with optus. Whilst not as good as phone coverage as telstra but its still a lot better then vodafail.

Amber got conned into the htc phone. The itself is good so far, but the crazy johns after service and vodafail's coverage is shit.

 

Vodafone is getting raped.

 

http://www.news.com.au/business/vodafone-facing-class-action/story-e6frfm1i-1225976668127

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Refer previous comment. :P

 

I've rationalised? our regos down to 1900 :blinks:

 

They have to come up with a better system. Two people cannot drive 4 vehicles at once!

Been with Vodafone for about a decade and never had a problem.

 

I can even get service on a coral cay in the middle of the Barrier Reef :P

 

 

On the subject of cyclists (and at the risk of incurring the vengeful wrath of Mr. Dixon) those "Share the Road" stickers give me the shits.

 

I'm going to get some printed up that say "I'll share the road when you follow the f*cking road rules"

 

I'm always mindful and respectful of cyclists... I know a lot of semi-pro riders personally. But fo' real... If you're riding in a regular car lane, on regular roads, occupying the same space as regular vehicles, you're obligated to follow the same f*cking rules.

 

Stop for red lights, (I couldn't give two shits about how hard it is to unclip and reclip your dumbass riding shoes into the pedals, how about getting normal ones for use in traffic)

Don't filter, DON'T HANG ON TO MY F*CKING MIRRORS OR LEAN ON MY BONNET OR I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO F*CKING CUT YOU

And, don't ride 3 abreast in the bike lane. By law you have exactly 1.4M from the edge of the road surface at your disposal, bike lane or not. Encroaching further than that is akin to me driving my car across two lanes because I feel like having a conversation with the car next to me.

 

Oh and for the love of all things holy... Please, please, PLEASE maybe stash a pair of shorts in your jersey for when you meet up with all your other sweaty, digusting, lycra-clad buddies at my cafe.

The LAST thing I need to see at 6:30 in the morning as I grab my breakfast coffee is a bunch of middle aged blokes and saggy old women with their respective junk clearly defined by overly constrictive riding gear. Really, its disgusting. People are eating breakfast ffs.

 

/I feel better now.

Been with Vodafone for about a decade and never had a problem.

 

I can even get service on a coral cay in the middle of the Barrier Reef :P

 

 

On the subject of cyclists (and at the risk of incurring the vengeful wrath of Mr. Dixon) those "Share the Road" stickers give me the shits.

 

I'm going to get some printed up that say "I'll share the road when you follow the f*cking road rules"

 

I'm always mindful and respectful of cyclists... I know a lot of semi-pro riders personally. But fo' real... If you're riding in a regular car lane, on regular roads, occupying the same space as regular vehicles, you're obligated to follow the same f*cking rules.

 

Stop for red lights, (I couldn't give two shits about how hard it is to unclip and reclip your dumbass riding shoes into the pedals, how about getting normal ones for use in traffic)

Don't filter, DON'T HANG ON TO MY F*CKING MIRRORS OR LEAN ON MY BONNET OR I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO F*CKING CUT YOU

And, don't ride 3 abreast in the bike lane. By law you have exactly 1.4M from the edge of the road surface at your disposal, bike lane or not. Encroaching further than that is akin to me driving my car across two lanes because I feel like having a conversation with the car next to me.

 

Oh and for the love of all things holy... Please, please, PLEASE maybe stash a pair of shorts in your jersey for when you meet up with all your other sweaty, digusting, lycra-clad buddies at my cafe.

The LAST thing I need to see at 6:30 in the morning as I grab my breakfast coffee is a bunch of middle aged blokes and saggy old women with their respective junk clearly defined by overly constrictive riding gear. Really, its disgusting. People are eating breakfast ffs.

 

/I feel better now.

If this was on face book it would have a like from me:)

wgmg - VG f@$kING DIRTIES! was helping a mate removing a intake manifold until i realised it was a c**t ! those fuel pressure reg hose are a c**t!

The only non-toyota part of my drive line is WGMG.

 

Borg Warner, was it possible to create the BW68 just a little stronger? K thanks :glare:

Edited by SLO-030

wgmg - VG f@$kING DIRTIES! was helping a mate removing a intake manifold until i realised it was a c**t ! those fuel pressure reg hose are a c**t!

 

Hahaha, skirt, wanna come do some work experience, we can do them with our eyes closed :P

 

Oh and you better hurry as I have a z32 in there that is needing a plenum pull.

 

WGMG's you say???

 

My damn mrs, the other day I went and got oil, filter and 2 brand new h4 connectors for the HID's and had the connectors and filter on the front floor in a bag, over the weekend we had maccas twice (out and about driving) and threw the rubbish on the front floor, tonight I go to do the service on the car and can't find the bag anywhere (WTF) so I call the mrs, 'where the f@$k is the filter bag?' well, it turns out that she accidently threw it out when we were at carlovers yesterday.

 

woman, bah... :laff:

Hahaha, skirt, wanna come do some work experience, we can do them with our eyes closed :P

 

Oh and you better hurry as I have a z32 in there that is needing a plenum pull.

 

WGMG's you say???

 

My damn mrs, the other day I went and got oil, filter and 2 brand new h4 connectors for the HID's and had the connectors and filter on the front floor in a bag, over the weekend we had maccas twice (out and about driving) and threw the rubbish on the front floor, tonight I go to do the service on the car and can't find the bag anywhere (WTF) so I call the mrs, 'where the f@$k is the filter bag?' well, it turns out that she accidently threw it out when we were at carlovers yesterday.

 

woman, bah... :laff:

 

 

why couldnt they shove a sr in there instead of vg30? the only reason we were taking the manifold and water pipes off cause my mate polished his other pair and wanted to swap em.

 

and then theres the POS coil pack/injector connectors made from dried plastic than disovle in your fingers!!

 

edit - trev is it true manual TT had a booster on the clutch master cylinder?

Edited by Evan G

WGMG: I don't get it, my friend is lesbian. I know shes lesbian, she knows shes lesbian and her gf knows shes lesbian...

 

So WHY is it every time she has a gf they always get worried about her being near me and that something will happen?!? Her last gf banned her from saying goodbye to me when I left for 9 months, if this one tries to do the same while I'm here on holidays...

 

Not only that but apparently I had an affair with my friend while they were dating (How i managed to do that without knowing it is beyond me, but must be an awesome skill)and if she ever sees me she is going to attack me with a knife..

 

Just a pity it seems like I won't be catching up with my friend this holidays... Why can't she be like my other friends bf who doesn't care that I go shopping with her because I only get to see her modelling things where as he gets to have them on the floor.. lol.

 

I'll tell you what grinds my gears damn it......

 

Youth of today, wasting all their energy on the inter-whistle whinging about women being women instead of focusing on what's important.....

 

Like hooking up a bi/lesbian/curious 3 way!

Edited by philbey

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.