Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

That's a kind of Camry, isn't it?

 

Chick on the phone at the mechanics today thought I had a Ford Explorer instead of a Soarer.....

arent soarers and explorers the same thing?

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

i notice you only said as easily? so does that it still happens a fair bit?

That's a kind of Camry, isn't it?

 

Chick on the phone at the mechanics today thought I had a Ford Explorer instead of a Soarer.....

 

I thought calling a Chaser a Camry was a good idea, so I got the number plates CAMRY

 

People thought this was strange until they were left dumbfounded by a rather fast Camry.

 

The next owner kept the plates on but because he was such a douchebag the plates became famous for all the wrong reasons and he had to take them off.

I thought calling a Chaser a Camry was a good idea, so I got the number plates CAMRY

 

People thought this was strange until they were left dumbfounded by a rather fast Camry.

 

The next owner kept the plates on but because he was such a douchebag the plates became famous for all the wrong reasons and he had to take them off.

 

I know the owner of the white Chaser that still had these plates on when he bought the car from the previous owner who was a douche.

 

He kept getting pulled up and one day a cop asked him if he wanted to know why.

 

Cop showed him the pages and pages of traffic infringements from the previous owner of the plates, so he also removed them from his car.

 

You'd think that a rego check would go by the drivers licence, not the plate history.

people having sex in a motel when the walls are so thin you can hear them talking and what position she wants to do

 

personally i wouldnt mind this too much

personally i wouldnt mind this too much

its annoying when you are trying to sleep

personally i wouldnt mind this too much

 

Should ask her if she needs another hand, haha

its annoying when you are trying to sleep

^^ true.

 

 

 

$138 for a damn hearing test and thats after the health care card kicked in. Oh well, at least i'll get about $66 back from medicare.

The phuckin hoops that i have to jump through just to make some higher ups happy.

 

Edit - Cause i had to :)

Edited by towe001

I thought calling a Chaser a Camry was a good idea, so I got the number plates CAMRY

 

People thought this was strange until they were left dumbfounded by a rather fast Camry.

 

The next owner kept the plates on but because he was such a douchebag the plates became famous for all the wrong reasons and he had to take them off.

 

A guy I know (Brad) has a 1J Camry badge on the back of his.

 

its annoying when you are trying to sleep

 

Have a fap, it will wear you out.

I know the owner of the white Chaser that still had these plates on when he bought the car from the previous owner who was a douche.

 

He kept getting pulled up and one day a cop asked him if he wanted to know why.

 

Cop showed him the pages and pages of traffic infringements from the previous owner of the plates, so he also removed them from his car.

 

You'd think that a rego check would go by the drivers licence, not the plate history.

 

Pearl White Chaser??? Did he buy it from a guy called Dale?? Maybe the plates were put on another Chaser

 

This makes me LOL

 

I was the originator of that plate idea and find it quite funny that they suffered that fate. I never had any trouble while I had them.

Edited by LukeAE71

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.