Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

AE86DC

 

Posted an item on there for sale and the amount of lowballing bs and hatred on there is astounding

 

If its the SSR's you're talking about, I'd say you're getting flamed because the asking price is a *tad* optimistic for a set of average rims, one of which is bent.

 

Hell, I've got two sets out the back... The 15x7 white monobloc(with tyres) I paid $300, and $400 for 15x9/10 2pc with mirror polished outers and charcoal powdercoat centres.

 

 

That being said, the fanboys on there *will* pay stupid money for shitty old OMGWTFBBQJDM rims...

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Indeed I am

 

I'm working on a 50% theory for lowballing on there. Whatever I advertise for I will get offered 50% or less so yes the price there is optimistic with that in mind. That's not what I expect to receive for them as I'm not that silly.

I do agree with you though, DC runs on about a 90:10 f*cktard:awesomepeople ratio.

 

I suppose that's what you get when a forum centres around a specific model with such a cult following/tryhard fanboy owner base.

this talk about DC sounds perfect for when i test my ssr's on the rt40.....and they poke out a good 2 inches :D

Oh you'd love it...

There's a guy on there at the moment who's wondering why he's having clearance issues trying to fit 15x10 rediculous neg offset rims on the FRONT of his 86...

 

He's also (somehow) attached a 4AGE timing cover to the front of his 4AC. No kiddin' :P

 

AND AND AND He thought it was a fantastic idea to make a 'brace' out of 1" square steel from his rear shock towers to the middle of the c-pillar.

 

 

So much awesome.

Seen twincam lately? Not so much the hatred though... Bonsai doori-doori spend all their money on cable ties so can't afford real prices for parts :lol:

Which one ? There's two

 

http://www.twincam.org/ - Which was bought by Hammerdown, who went stupid and kicked almost everybody off the site.

 

So the old owner started up twincam.org.au - Which is the new aussie forum.

 

WGMG - This thread!!!, makes me sound like I'm an old grouch complaining, haha

Not i. I love this thread, it means i can relieve the pressure buildup without having to stink myself out.

Not i. I love this thread, it means i can relieve the pressure buildup without having to stink myself out.

 

Haha i try so hard not to write anything on this thread, but i can help it, haha

 

80% of my posts are in here, what does that tell me?

Which one ? There's two

 

http://www.twincam.org/ - Which was bought by Hammerdown, who went stupid and kicked almost everybody off the site.

 

That one ^^^

 

That explains the lack of active members...I have NFI who or what Hammerdown is though :hmm:

 

Getting on to the twincam.org.au site now, seems more appealing!

Edit: No I'm not, it's just told me that all 3 of my email addresses are invalid :hmm:

 

He's also (somehow) attached a 4AGE timing cover to the front of his 4AC. No kiddin' :P

 

For that amount of effort you may as well stick the whole 4AGE engine in there... :lolcry:

 

Just explored a little deeper into the AE86DC forums...these people are seriously warped right? :blinks:

Edited by carbonboy

haha its a place that i would fit in well haha but

 

i prefer rollaclub every one here actualy has decent mechanicle knowledge :)

Haha i try so hard not to write anything on this thread, but i can help it, haha

 

80% of my posts are in here, what does that tell me?

Your gears grind a lot ?

 

:)

wgmg- when I grind my gears in the car park. haha and everyone looks at you.

1KL0n1.gif

WGMG - Trying to catch up on a weeks worth of trade school theory work I missed, without the benefit of a teacher to decipher this gobbledegook for me :(

 

Feels like I'm doing this ---> :bash:

WGMG - Trying to catch up on a weeks worth of trade school theory work I missed, without the benefit of a teacher to decipher this gobbledegook for me :(

 

Feels like I'm doing this ---> :bash:

 

What trade/module?

What trade/module?

 

Cert 3 Plumbing, Sanitary Drainage Stage :(

 

Friggin regs just tell me what things need to be but not why which is the part I need to know.

 

Annnnnnnnnnnd the online resources that are quoted as reference material in some of the questions are quite simply...not there :blinks:

 

Stuff it...where's that scotch? :guiness:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.