What Grinds My Gears.

Society.

Girlfriend was having a girls night last night, dvds, a few drinks and her closest girlfriends over. No worries, all good.

I finish work early and pop in to say hey. All is good.

Her 'best-friend' (I use this term very loosely) decides she is bored, and invites, with no permission or reasoning, her boyfriend and three others that we did not know.

They arrive, already drunk, then proceed to ruin everyones night for around 15 minutes until I decide enough is enough, and kick them all out, including her 'best friend'.

She managed to completely ruin my girlfriend's girls night, insult a few people and then go off with her 21 year old dropkick, alcoholic boyfriend and his ʞ©$ɟed up mates..

I told her if she does that she ever again she can say goodbye to ever seeing my girlfriend again.. I got a dirty look and a ʞ©$ɟ off.

I hate how it's the minority that ruin it for the majority.

So glad I don't drink any more or hang out with retards..

end rant/

Seriously, I'm exactly the same. All it takes is an inkling of a ʞ©$ɟwith among a group of people and then they all start being idiots. So glad I don't drink

Members dont see this ad

WGMG - Private numbers on incomming calls,

I don't mind answering them, but if its a company would help if it shows who it is, so that if I'm driving i can pull over and answer, its a mission getting to my phone when I'm strapped in, bah!!

WGMFG: Losing my new 360 at the event yesterday @#@!$%@$@^!

Then discovering they're a limited run, sold out, and i can get another. ʞ©$ɟ!

+ C*nts who feel the need to try and push through in crowds at events, it's just rediculous, The amount of times i felt like cracking skulls.. >|

yeah that is a frustrating "feature".

even worse on the phone, trying to google stuff and its working overtime to refresh the page.

I've been reading more about it and apparently the setting isn't stored with the account, its stored as a cookie so you have to set it on each computer. Still doesn't seem to work though...

my missus new WRP10, and my patrol needing a rebuild.

whats that cheap online place for tyres?

she bought it with a suspension knock and needing new tyres, grrr

Hacketts discount tyres at coopers plains are cheap but don't know how to balance wheels.

WGMG - Private numbers on incomming calls,

I don't mind answering them, but if its a company would help if it shows who it is, so that if I'm driving i can pull over and answer, its a mission getting to my phone when I'm strapped in, bah!!

Go directly to voicemail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

With businesses I suspect most of them are trying to hide the direct in/out dial number. The way I've got works phone system setup is that all outgoing calls display the same outgoing caller ID (our main number) regardless of the lines inbound phone number. Our old system just displayed the CID of the DOD which was a pain in the arse, calls ending up at all kinds of strange places because of the number people stored from caller ID.

WGMG - People into corolla's / Japanese cars and all they care about is low ride height and offset.

I understand a car can look good low and with nice fitting wheels but there's more to cars than jacking off over offsets

• Upvote 1

my missus new WRP10, and my patrol needing a rebuild.

whats that cheap online place for tyres?

she bought it with a suspension knock and needing new tyres, grrr

Tirerack.com I bought mine from there with great success. Factor 200-250 in for shipping and 40 to fit and you are laughing. Sounds expensive? But when you can get a 16 inch set of advan Neovas for 600 you are laughing. Ecstas are even cheaper at 400.

Wgmg... The tyres are still sitting in the corner waiting for my lazy ass self to polish the wheels.

WGMG - The rear wheel drive Corolla addiction

I don't have a job, it seems like education and corolla's are full time at the moment.

Yet, either tomorrow or maybe even this afternoon i'm going to pick up my... hmm... sixth *E7* Corolla.

I've got my one good rego'd blue ke70 with 4ac and many goodies, but i also have an ae71 with a 4K, owned 2 other ae71's for parts, and a t18.

Just got rid of the t18 on monday, bare shell nothing left. Bought it complete. Stoked with the available space it created, might have finally found a parking space for the blue ke70, and i've made up a stand for the 3t-c out of the t18 which i'm building that i can fit in there too.

but anyway another ke70 has come up, no motor or box so il have to squeeze it in around here somewhere..

I'm going to cop it for this one too, none of my friends or relatives appreciate a quality corolla.

But for the price and condition of this new one you can't go wrong...... :hmm: