April 25, 201214 yr comment_599828 Getting ripped off. Told an engine has got all the U-beaut parts inside. To have it pulled apart and find at least 1 major set of part not matching the claim. Not to mention the half ass job of rebuilding it anyway. A certain engine rebuilders will be getting an engine block through their front window. Edited April 25, 201214 yr by SLO-030 Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_599862 stuffed hot water service. First morning this year i have thought it was quite chilly geting out of bed. cold shower. Now to wait for the land lord to fixit. Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_600043 Gearbox them for luls? That'd be good, but rare bellhousing/ gearbox combo disagrees. Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_600050 GRRR I thinks the Subaru has a Gremlin. I keep blowing lights. Currently I have no driving lights, no parkers, one passenger headlight and one drivers high beam light... and these white lights are not cheap :S Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_600059 Alternator might be over charging, regulator might be on the blink. Chuck a multi meter on your battery when car is running? Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_600062 That'd be good, but rare bellhousing/ gearbox combo disagrees. I'm sure someone would have a blown k40/50 for the cause!! I've got a real noisy k50 but wrong state. Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600088 I'm sure someone would have a blown k40/50 for the cause!! I've got a real noisy k50 but wrong state. I was going to suggest the same thing, I know I have several crapped out K40's lying about, and I know I can't be the only one..... Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600117 WGMG... Subaru and all your wisdom. Could you make it any harder for one to change their parker lights and driving lights? And my brother. He just doesn't understand my need to colour co-ordinate my pegs. Then he goes upto my washing and swaps them around. :rant: Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600237 And my brother. He just doesn't understand my need to colour co-ordinate my pegs. Then he goes upto my washing and swaps them around. My sister has an obsesive compulsive disorder, and HAS to do the same with pegs. Can not have two pegs of a different colour on the one item. Like your brother Jon, I gave my sister grief over this. I got bored of it and hopefully your brother will too. What shits me is when I do my washing. I don't give a shit what peg I use, so long as my washing isn't on the ground. Sis comes along and re-organises the pegs so the colours match. I cracked it. Chucked ALL the pegs out and bought new ones of the same colour. Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600241 I went out with a chick with prettty bad ocd, man she was a neat freak. her number was 3. Turn on a light, on, off, on. 1,2,3. Brushed her teeth 3 times a day. Sex was exhausting 3 times a day, 3 different positions, no more no less. I was 20 so it was great for a while. But that old saying never stick your Dick in crazy... Glad I don't have 3 kids with her Report
April 28, 201214 yr comment_600258 ^^^ I think you dodged a bullet with that one! OCD can seriously suck balls, when I was a child I had a thing for light switches/water taps/gas knobs. Had to check every one in the house to make sure they were off before going to bed. Used to take over an hour to get to bed & if I didn't check them all, I'd be laying there with thoughts of an electrical fire, gas leak etc running through my head. Sounds stupid, I know & it used to seriously pi$$ me off. Nowadays I can finish using a tap/switch, make sure it's off just the once, & walk away. No more checking it 10 f**king times, no wasting time & no freaky, semi-paranoid thoughts. :) Others have things more severe than that, that aren't as simple or easliy treated. I really feel sorry for the people with a thing about 'germs'. Report
April 28, 201214 yr comment_600300 Hand washing OCD is what scares me. Those people that wash/sanitize themselves 30, maybe more times per day. Dad told me a story of a guy who he nursed. Poor fella had no skin on his hands and had them both bandaged up because he'd degraded his skin so badly from dermatitis that, to him, the dermatitis was riddled with germs and he'd take to it with a scrubbing brush until he had no skin left. Scary stuff. Today's episode of WGMG: Staff members who consistently show up late for work, with no punishment from the boss. We aren't talking five minutes late either. Last night had the second driver show up 90 minutes late with no phone call and no explanation. Boy did she cop a serve at the end of the night from me... (It's okay, I am 2IC to the boss/owner while he's away on business). Even a simple phone call would have sufficed. Makes the entire night more stressful when you are already down two staff members and it's beginning to get pretty busy. Oh well, looks like someone won't have a job much longer.. Report
April 29, 201214 yr comment_600583 wgMF*CKINGg people who use the shitter and leave skid marks! i asked if they used it last "NUP" tempted to clean it and hide the brush in there room.. ʞ©$ɟ I'm over this! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now