Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Mmmm Mk1

 

A customer at work has 3!!!

All genuine BDA powerplants. I love cosworth engines :)

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I love cosworth too. But I don't think my wallet would. Once I could actually afford one that is...

I'd love an escort.

WGMG having a nissan for a daily and spending more money on it cause its unreliable. done a head gasket, 2 weeks after blow a welsh plug, now split the power steering pump hose. its just shit after shit

An associate has a Mk1 Escort with a quad throttle body 2 lt Zetec in it, done up as a Mexico. It's epic. :)

 

I'm normally a stickler for keeping the newer engine within the same brand, so I approve of this. I approve of it alot.

 

yeah i reckon a zetec would be fun, where do you even get a zetec from though?

 

First-gen Focus is common-enough here, Mondeos had them too but I think they only sold about 10 of those in Aus in total :P

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

An escort panno would be pretty rad to have.

 

Used to be one in Ballarat, still done up in the signwriting from the '70's speedshop that used to own it way back when. Still remember going into the place with the old man too.

 

There was/is a Mk2 Escort running a BDF (?) Cossie in the Ballarat Light Car Club. Anyway, it was supposed to be more exotic than the "boring" BDA Cossie........

 

WGMG!! Having to go back to a stock 4k with my blower cam(for the giggles mainly) from a blown injected 5k. :( Haha at least I'll be able to drive it while the turbo 5k stuff gets acquired.

Bloody hell would have thought better from Marvis. But then again i only drop onto the forum from time to time and read some of his posts.

If people actually read stuff, they'd realise what else they could use.

 

Especially when people are virtually throwing away the exact same things....

JDM tax at its best

 

For $200 + $20 postage you can have a set of

corona xt130 lower control arms

 

Or for $130 + $20 postage you can have a set of

ae86 power steering arms

 

Glad i don't need nor want either

 

It's rediculous. I paid $90 posted for my P/S arms from the states. So i got an okay deal but i've seen them as much as $250...

WGMG!! Having to go back to a stock 4k with my blower cam(for the giggles mainly) from a blown injected 5k. :( Haha at least I'll be able to drive it while the turbo 5k stuff gets acquired.

 

Atleast you can finally drive it again!!!

I've missed out here a bit, was looking at Marvis' T50 the other day and lost it, laughed my freakin arse off. Those JDM fags are getting realllly bad now. T series' are becoming a joke, the tailshafts to suit them are even more of a joke. And then you can mate it all to your 600 dollar T50....Come on man, it's a T50..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.