Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Its definitely been building up to a good debate. What I don't get is how anyone could sell one ha ha. I want to sell mine but...I...just...can't.

 

That goes with all rollas it's a sickness you can't get rid of!!!

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

So now that KE70's and KE30's have been touched on. What are people's opinions on what KE2x's worth these days?

:rant:

Well. Ke10's were going for $5k - $6k when ke70's Were $1500~ so... Does that mean my ke10's worth around $13k - $15k now? ;)

So now that KE70's and KE30's have been touched on. What are people's opinions on what KE2x's worth these days?

Peanuts and Mangos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

WGMG, undoing the bolt that secures the left footpeg on my moto (for the first time, ever) and finding that the thread was sus, then on subsequent trial fitment of new footpeg pulling the bolt out to bring a few threads with it and effectively clean out the thread from the hole. I'm fairly certain that whoever fitted the footpegs to my bike originally managed to start the bolt crooked most likely with a rattle gun, then back it off and force it in straight. So when I tried to refit it went in beautifully for a few turns then tightened up and ʞ©$ɟed the hole. Not happy. I guess I need to helicoil it its an aluminium frame. :osama:

Peanuts and Mangos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

 

:lolcry:

 

 

Bennnnnnnn!!!!!, Rob's being a barrrrrrrstaaaarrrrddddd!

 

Serious question tho. is $6k unreasonable for a mango?

Peanuts and Mangos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

 

LOL :laff:

:lolcry:

 

 

Bennnnnnnn!!!!!, Rob's being a barrrrrrrstaaaarrrrddddd!

 

Serious question tho. is $6k unreasonable for a mango?

Maybe 5 ?

But i'd say it'll depend on its condition, whats been done to it and if your willing to pay that much.

When you get down and think about it, for 6 grand your getting into the territory of later model vehicles with possibly lower kays and easier to find parts.

VERY Immaculate. K engine'd but with the amount of poke to put ALOT of newer cars in their place.

Edited by SLO-030

I'm suprised the ke10 and 20s havent inflated like their Mazda, Datsun/Nissan Holden and Mitsubishi rivals.

There have been a few nice ones come up from time to time in a tidy original condition at half

the price of the rivals. With time appreciation and demand will increase and so will asking prices.. Rightfully so.

 

Mazdas, Datsuns, Escorts, Cortinas, Galants, Sigmas, Geminis for over 20 years have been dominant amongst enthusiasts,

have a look at fast fours and rotaries from the 80's or similair magazines. If you could grab any one copy you'd regularly see one of those cars, whats odd is the Corolla which was prominent from the beginning didnt really catch on the same way, until in recent years. Its one of those things where trends, tastes and demands change and its something were experiencing now.

 

Of course people will jump on the band wagon and ask 6 thousand for a garaged fresh ke70 or ae71, or 10 thousand for a ke30 which was parked in a Melbourne Home for 35 years, their old, original, untouched, unrestored (needless to say they may need a mile long list of things to be fixed) but these arent percieved as a cheap mode transport anymore, nor are they marketed that way. These cars are aimed at people with the $$, Of course a kid every now and then will pop up on here trying to make a quick buck but thats life, We've all seen it. As Matt mentioned, someone who may have grown up with the model who really wants something like examples which have surfaced would pay that money. Particularly if they were unable to afford it earlier on. What was once a cheap point a-b trolley wont be down the track if things continue the way they have, this market of Corolla prices from ke10 to ae71 is developing so expect to see what you may think as unrealistic prices becoming a common sight.

 

My 2 cents.

Well they're just fun cars man. Used to be cheap...But then conversions aren't. Well kinda anyway.

I dunno, I just don't get it is all. Seems retarded to me. Why would I buy a KE70 for 5 or 6 grand when I could buy a more than decent S13 which would be a better platform for anything besides rally/offroad for the same price.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.