Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG: I buy my daughter a kitten, she loves it, as do I. But no one can be bothered making sure its in the house when they leave apart from me. Its not ʞ©$ɟing hard. Now my cat is gone.

 

EDIT: He's back.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG: I buy my daughter a kitten, she loves it, as do I. But no one can be bothered making sure its in the house when they leave apart from me. Its not ʞ©$ɟing hard. Now my cat is gone.

 

EDIT: He's back.

 

You're obviously not clamping the lid down on the pressure cooker properly. Gotta turn it clockwise until it goes 'click'

You're obviously not clamping the lid down on the pressure cooker properly. Gotta turn it clockwise until it goes 'click'

 

I'm not keen on cats either but thats a bit harsh. :lolcry:

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

WGMG: ʞ©$ɟing know it all negative people.

I'm not keen on cats either but thats a bit harsh. :lolcry:

 

Well how else are you supposed to get the fur off... Shaving? Bugger that...

It just comes out in big clumps if you steam them for an hour or so.

I must admit a vn would make a decent drift car.. but what I'm sayin is they are never done properly, so how can they call them a drift car?? This goes for any car I guess..

 

That applies to any rwd car these days. I mean, look at a good percentage of "Drift" KE70s....

WGMG: man flu.

 

man up????????

 

Seriously, not having any sick days left at work sucks.

Edited by coln72

WGMG: having to deal with 'the customer is always right' at work......bloody cockies thinking that a tyre that was old when captain cook came over here will last on a piece of heavy farm machinery........means more work for us when shit goes BANG!

WGMG-Melbourne weather!!!!!!!

 

That is all!!!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.