Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG, Seriously, Wankers who are to lazy to find their own parts for their cars and expect other people to find them for them? Phucking hell, its not hard!

 

Its as bad as the ones who want you to deliver parts to them for free, when you are giving the parts away. I lost my shit when that happened the other day.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I would have too reed, I too have had idiots try that before.............

  • 3 weeks later...

WGMG: Not listening to my cough/chest infection, then spending Saturday morning in wet clothes(after I was drenched getting dad's 1600 of the trailer and unto the shop for new exhaust). Now I pretty much have pneumonia and stuck in bed, not being able to catch up with Tazrx!!

 

Oh well, at least everything I need to do to the datto, is done for classic jap. Just waiting for sparky to finish ecu and get the old man to org a tow truck to get it to the tuner.

That sux balls, had pneumonia before, 2 weeks stuck in bed! Do you have to get the nice syringe in the lungs?

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Wgmg getting woken up at 5am so i can go fix someone elses f**k ups :/

  • 2 weeks later...

Far out thats a bit phucking rough to find out

  • 1 month later...

4 days above 40 degrees in Adelaide. And 46 this Thursday. I don't do hot weather

Got given Event Cinema Gold class tickets for christmas,

 

went to book a movie for this saturday,

 

they want $3 each to use a voucher, and $3.25 each to book online, plus $1 each for 3d glasses.

 

i can live with the 2 x $1 for 3d glasses (as not all movies require them)

 

But $12.50 to book with a gift voucher? out of control.

 

I used to buy gold class tickets reasonable often for people as gifts, not any more. Not much of a gift if you have to pay $12.50 just to use it.

  • 2 weeks later...

Australia Day is shit.

Dunno, free breaky wasn't too bad.

cold beer and cricket, whats so bad about that?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.