What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

lol, I'm sure japan did that in their last recession.

they ended up with some awesome infastrukcha, but also an ass load of debt and didnt dodge the recession.

but the infastrukcha is long overdue, can't say its not needed.

just seems to be wantonly wasteful spending though, in the name of infastrukcha thats getting on my tits. ie, de-sal plant.

said from the start that was gonna be a white elephant

*facepalm* Perfect example <--- The f@$k is going on lately? Noobies (I'm using the term as an act of kindness, I have other far more colorful names) sign up, agree to the rules, then immediately post a question to which the answer has been covered half a million times........

I haven't posted a link in the above thread, in fact I haven't posted at all, apparently when you point out to noobs that they are being noobs, they don't like it, get pissy and abuse the person pointing them in the correct direction........ I know I'm not the only person getting annoyed at any given level about this......

Noobies take note:It's not hard to click the f@$king search button for Christs sake :dance:

**note** I am in no way implying that people can't ask stupid questions, it's part of human nature and we all do it. But there are limits to this, and it is common sense on an online forum to search first, ask stupid questions later........

Edited by Toy-Yoda

post-1432-1247400638.gif

WGMG - work and a couple of the staff there. Have a new accounts clerk or what ever she is and with her comes her attitude of "my shut smells better then yours". If your standing in her room, she'll just push past.

Well, i'm on a one month probation period at work and i don't really believe i'll still be there after the month cause i'm getting the feeling i'm being used as a scapegoat. Like on thursday a pallet of welding wire, 50 x 15kg rolls (or 750kg) on the pallet and all that was holding them to the pallet was plastic wrap (bit like your typical kitchen cling wrap but a little bit stronger) and nothing else except a hope and a prayer. Loaded on the couriers truck and about 15 minutes later he was back with death in his eyes. I had nothing to do with it but some how it was my fault and i don't think it went to nicely when i turned around and said that if it was me that did the pallet i would have also used strapping to strap the welding rolls to the pallet and then wrapped it.

Anyways, talking to a few of the guys out the front and they reckon that the warehouse is going to fall apart after i get the boot cause i'm the only one that does things properly and that i'm honest in if i stuff up.

Anyways, about the only thing that i'm a little scared of when i get the boot is with the loose of income and the bills extra. Apart form that i kinda see it as a good thing cause i'll be able to spend more time with my family and that also my girlfriend would like the chance of experiencing a working life so its going to be interesting with a change of roles.

Edit - due to social reasons - so look to your email for the last comment :dance:

Edited by towe001

Who wants to know what grinds my f@$king gears? no one probably but I'm gonna tell you anyway

OK

So I went to Fiji the other day, shitty trip down me driving 4.5 hours down to Sydney no stops.

That was OK though.

Got to airport, everyone's whinging about everything ( I was stuck with my mum my sis my nan and my mums friend)

So I am in Sydney international airport and everyone around me is sick YAY

Anyway I expected that, i get on the plane, the steward is sick as a dog, her eyes are watering shes that sick, she hands me my food....

Got to Fiji airport, no one to pick us up like they were supposed to, turns out we don't have accommodation.

Wait around airport whilst aus travel agent fights over who to blame with resort in Fiji while were stuck at airport, resort gives in takes us to a place 3 hours away by taxi to a resort

Resort is posh, and EXPENSIVE

Anyway 2 hours after arriving at the resort my nan decides to walk out on the veranda of our room, tiles are wet she slips over on them and bashes her shoulder on the wooden handrail, has concussion symptoms can't speak properly or walk or anything.

Resort takes her and my mum to local doctor even though we asked to go to the hospital,,, local doctor is disgusting, cockroaches and ants everywhere they tell us it isn't broken give us some medication in a plastic bag and send us on our way...

My mum is freaking out so calls Aussie 24 hour holiday medical emergency hot line thing, they get an ambulance sent to us and take them to the hospital, there there over night, they didn't have a good time they get back same results my mum Is still freaking out, we get next flight home,

I end up going to the resort and the airport and that's it in Fiji

Kids screaming the entire 4 hour trip home on the plane, not to mention the shitty drive in the taxi on the way to the airport

Get to aus my mum is still freaking, get home have to listen to all there whinny bullshit

Have to drive home again which i did today.

Same 4.5 hours no stop

With my mum on PMS and my sister too

Now I'm home

And heaps of my friends are fighting and I'm right in the middle

All i have to say is

FUN FUN FUN ALL I HAVE IS FUN

And the worst thing is i predicted it all to happen and it all came true

O and I'm now sick.... Big f@$king surprise

End of story

Travis

I know in the corolla I have my leg resting against the door banging against the window wiper etc, but thats because if its not against the door its against the steering wheel.

Someone I know has his seat back past the B pillar, he needs to practically pick himself up at the traffic lights to see. But then again he also had 4! excedy hd clutch stickers on his auto magna...

Something that GMG is the Hazard Perception Test that is done in SA, it has the right ideas and principles behind it, but the actual test in my view has a bit more work needed in it. Even better recordings would be more useful, instead of trying to pick out a hazard amongst the minimum amount of pixels they can use.