What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

So T minus one day till I leave on my holiday. In the spirit of leaving things to the last minute I decided to upload the programs to my laptop last night instead of tonight. Good thing too cause my hard drive crashed and burned. So now I have to do all my last minute packing and sort out the whole laptop. :lolcry: Yay for me

getting fired on nye (worked in a nighclub).

i was about 30 seconds from walking into work and i get a call saying "don't bother coming in, we don't need you any more".

at least call me a couple an hour or two before, rather then 5 minutes before my shift starts. :jamie:

False flaggers on youtube...

All the Major Lazer - Pon De Floor videos have been flagged off youtube. OK daggering is kinda lewd but seriously... grow some f@$king balls

I knew that video sounded familiar but couldnt remember what it was so went looking and found one thats still up-

if you like it that much, google "orbit downloader" and use it to grab any videos you like, works awesome :jamie:

on another note, that song and that video are f@$king terrible dude!

I knew that video sounded familiar but couldnt remember what it was so went looking and found one thats still up-

if you like it that much, google "orbit downloader" and use it to grab any videos you like, works awesome :jamie:

on another note, that song and that video are f@$king terrible dude!

Whoa hold the cavalry, who said I liked it? I just thought it was bullshit that a lot of them were flagged off compared to some of the other shite thats allowed. Fken fundamentalist christians are pwning youtube.

While me and my friends where under the harbour bridge on NYE just before the midnight fireworks went off, a gross couple started having drunken sex behind us in the middle of the road! :P The man was like 50 and she was like 18-20 :y: Then it turned into a threesome with another even younger looking girl, omg it was gross! Then the cops broke then up thank god :y:

Wait What? Pics? Vids? Buy him a beer at least?