What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

It's only paint.

My first trip after finishing my valiant (7 years) was to the painter, to get all the nicks fixed.

My worst was when I scratched it, threw a stumpy screwdriver in anger, it bounced up a scratched the drivers door!

It's one of the inevitables in a long term project!

It's only paint.

My first trip after finishing my valiant (7 years) was to the painter, to get all the nicks fixed.

My worst was when I scratched it, threw a stumpy screwdriver in anger, it bounced up a scratched the drivers door!

It's one of the inevitables in a long term project!

Yeh I know, was always the plan to head straight back to the paint shop when she's done...

I've calmed down now :P

Now I just have to explain to the wife the hole in the bedroom door that I hit after I scratched the car door :(

Oh and funniest home video's... yeh, kids hurting themselves is funny the first few times but...no, it's still funny :lolcry:

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Funniest home videos.

WTF is so bloody funny about them ?

At least Hey hey its saturday comes on after

Hey Hey's not much better. Back in the 80s/90s, maybe, but now it is just painful, and I don't think it's because I've grown up - your classic variety TV show just doesn't work now in an environment where it is rare for the family to sit down and watch the TV together after dinner for some light entertainment.

top gear australia...just doesnt cut it like british one

my dam dog atm...jumped the fence twice today and then we were talking out the front and he ran down the road after kids on a bike never done it b4

all those ads for KFC, Maccas, HJ- ETC make food look so dam good then u go get some for a arm and leg and it turns out sh%# and makes u feel sick...hardly get it..but dam it sucks

i hate holdens and fords they think there tough shit your not in the V8's so y be a dick head bogan and hoon up the street liek seriously ur all grunt but no movement till after a few seconds like serioudly u always hear then then u look for them and there just taking off there shit.

oh and holdens with chev badges.

People who are in the right lane to turn and decide to go straight and cut in front of me in the middle of a very busy intersection (nudgee rd where you turn to go to the airport) also driving for an hour to get to toyota school (Toyota's version of tafe) only to fall half asleep during the theory work, luckily there is more practical this time.

WGMG... none of my frends and there frends and there frends knew what a ke corolla was till i got my ke35

they used to laugh at my car but now that its done all of a sudden they all love it?

now there just all buying ke70's and think there going to make drift pigs out of them

moral of the story...i try to be different I'm a dedicated ke corolla fan and i love my loud slow and slow 35

they wouldn't know what a 4k motor was if it was shoved up there asses