What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG... none of my frends and there frends and there frends knew what a ke corolla was till i got my ke35

they used to laugh at my car but now that its done all of a sudden they all love it?

now there just all buying ke70's and think there going to make drift pigs out of them

moral of the story...i try to be different I'm a dedicated ke corolla fan and i love my loud slow and slow 35

they wouldn't know what a 4k motor was if it was shoved up there asses

With you there on that one agius.

Might bang on and on about how shit and not ideal your car is, but its the first one there to get them outta the shit.

Same here. haha.

New wheels: everyone wants one, "rather get a vl they have a TURBO, SO MUCH BETTER"

Members dont see this ad

yeah same shit ok so my rolla has p plates. so tossers with p plates in v8 utes smirkin at ya as iff yr car is a piece of shit...

so they rocket off down the rd in peak our only to get caught up in traffic and have the piece of shit pass them again anyway..

shit c@#ts would love to to see the idiots in the hills.!

I've often wondered about that....

My latest bitch for the day is

Telstra

Phucking telstra

or more correctly the telstra shop at a shopping centre here in town. My contract ended up a few months back and so i've been looking around for a new phone. Found the one i wanted but it was only through optus, who also had a better deal anyway. Went through all the crap to get my number ported over but then we found out i needed the account number as well so i walked over to the telstra shop and after about 15minutes waiting i finely got served went back to optus to get the sign up finished. Didn't work, the account number was wrong

or so it seamed.

Went back over to telstra about 10minutes standing around found out the account number was correct but the surname was wrong.....

So back i went with the surname they used cause they wouldn't change the surname.

Still wrong.

So i've now got a new number....

Went back into telstra to get the old number disconnected and after about 20minutes of standing around got the service didn't even need identification to do it.

But the one thing that really gets me about this shop is that on average there might be at least 14 staff members standing around with their fingers up their bums.

Thats what she was going to do. But her supervisor said the reason for doing the way she did, account number etc, is due to fraud and privacy laws or some crap like that. To have the number transferred over i had to prove i was the account holder.....

But telstra didn't give a rats arse.....

I could have closed your account, all i needed was your mobile number....

Surely telstra would have sent you a bill in the past with the wrong name on the account and you could have done something about it then? Personally I rate telstra shop foibles pretty low compared to optus' shoddy network. I hope the day never comes when I have to use that garbage again :S

Wgmg: the good guys. Someone at work just got a new laptop and asked me to have a look at it, couldn't get some facebook crap working. The problem? Internet Explorer 6 is installed. WHAT THE SHIT!? Why don't you just sell a new laptop with preinstalled viruses? IE6 is more than 9 years old! RC didn't exist when IE6 was released. Stop using that shit!

Surely telstra would have sent you a bill in the past with the wrong name on the account and you could have done something about it then? Personally I rate telstra shop foibles pretty low compared to optus' shoddy network. I hope the day never comes when I have to use that garbage again :S

Oh don't worry i have, this was the fourth time we'd gone in and told them to change the surname to the correct one.

the only thing i like about telstra is the coverage.

what really grinds my gears is... the the whole Toowoomba of Toowoomba drivers (excluding everyone here that is)

:lol:

:yes: i know the feeling. Two thirds of the drivers in this town are nothing more then sheep. Come up to a set of traffic lights on a dual lane road and one lane is full of cars. Never see it anywhere else.

And on the subject of traffic lights, its a go thing to get into the habit of when the lights go green wait a few seconds or a few more cause you'll be pretty sure of some dumb arse blazing their stupid way through on a red.