What Grinds My Gears.

Trev wish that the petrol prices come down or something!!!

Mahomada homada, I don't wanna pay anymore than $1 for premium 98, holla hoo har, zing.

:hmm: thats something i want a refund on my down payment.

Noah.

Ah my child, the ark wasn't ready, your house was spared.

Members dont see this ad

Yeah i know and at times i have mixed emotions about it. Like sitting here at home and everything's normal, go out for a drive and go past some of the places hit and they've got carpet, furniture etc out on the sidewalk, it just doesn't feel right in someways.

Almost a fortnight now and i still haven't into the city centre yet. On average i'll go in there at least once a week. I've been bypassing the area

WGMG is going out and being stood up, being on my own in the club, being to shy to talk to anyone, then meeting someone I'd been wanting to meet and being used like some sort of slut, then when I get home being spoken to on MSN by several people saying they saw me out and wanted to talk to me but didn't think someone like me would be into them. FML!! I hate being told I'm so attractive yet everyone is so scared to talk to me :S

I need confidence!! Anyone know where I can get some? (And drugs aren't an option)

Better than being ugly and no one *talking to you. :P

WGMG : my home town for having so many social issues and being so depressing that ANOTHER person I went to school with topped themselves this weekend gone. I'm glad I'm out of that hole.

Edited by blzbub666

Jip:

confidence is gained directly after it is needed!

gota have a crack, get out of that comfort zone, then the next time is slightly easier.

having said that I'm useless at just starting convo's with random people, which is why i avoid such places as you describe.

getting stood up sucks though, can't help you there!

in my oppion,a good way to meet people is through sporting activities (or equally social activities), then straight away you have something in common, other than being in the same place.

bubbles:

nothing saddens me more than knowing that someone was so down, and felt so bad, that they felt the need to take their own life. my only "real" experience of this was a girl i met once who used to go to a school i just joined, took her life when i was in grade 12(she left in yr 10). even though the only thing i knew about her was my name, it is terrible to think of the life that has been wasted and that i had met the life that was wasted. gah its horrible.

Edited by ke70dave

I'm in a catch 22, between a rock and a hard place, its not the aussie thing to do in dogging a mate in and its not the aussie thing to do with kicking some one in the guts while their down.

Found out that a friend of ours has claimed on the flood relief money and she got it. But the thing is she only had a little bit of water across her driveway.

Now do i dog her in cause she what she did is fraud or do i kick the people in need in the guts cause i can't dog on a mate.

Mind you amber and i want to abuse the f@$k out of her for what she did at the minimum.

I'm in a catch 22, between a rock and a hard place, its not the aussie thing to do in dogging a mate in and its not the aussie thing to do with kicking some one in the guts while their down.

Found out that a friend of ours has claimed on the flood relief money and she got it. But the thing is she only had a little bit of water across her driveway.

Now do i dog her in cause she what she did is fraud or do i kick the people in need in the guts cause i can't dog on a mate.

Mind you amber and i want to abuse the f@$k out of her for what she did at the minimum.

If she was unable to leave her house due to the flood then she is entitled to it.

I think it is unfair that people can get all the money for losing power, does someone really have over 2k worth of food in their fridge?

I put in for mine on Sunday the 16th but because of all the c**ts that claimed it that weren't entitled it I had to go in a cue so I finally got it today.

breaking a rocker when doing valve clearances, cause the one time you get a mechanic to do them, the nuts are so tight its ridiculous, then as you re-tighten them, the rocker breaks down the cast join.

thanks mechanic...

off to fix it now, did it on sunday, nissan got one in ex melbourne by lunch yesterday.

atleast thats an upside...