What Grinds My Gears.

Pearl White Chaser??? Did he buy it from a guy called Dale?? Maybe the plates were put on another Chaser

This makes me LOL

I was the originator of that plate idea and find it quite funny that they suffered that fate. I never had any trouble while I had them.

No, Dale bought the car with the plates on it I think, or he got the plates as they were available, can't remember now.

Said plates have now been removed for quite some time and Dale has no more issues with mr poreece occifer.

Dale does own a white Chaser though. Maybe they were put on another white Chaser. :)

Members dont see this ad

Oh ok. Well I originally had those plates before Dale and passed them on to him with the car. Whilst they were in my custody I only got pulled over once and defected by some c0ck because the boost gauge was visible outside the vehicle :( so I don't know what the Police Officer was on about.

And yeah Dale got defected like 5 times so no wonder he took the plates off.

I figured he still had my old car because I only saw him driving it a few weeks ago.

Edited by LukeAE71

I always thought 'haha' was a manly laugh, whilst 'hehe' is more of a schoolgirl-ish giggle...

yeah thats what i think, so when my guy friends type "hehe" on facebook it just gays things up :blinks:

Edit- not having a go a gays. you do your own thing, go for it

Edited by Mason.

$138 for a damn hearing test and thats after the health care card kicked in. Oh well, at least i'll get about $66 back from medicare.

The phuckin hoops that i have to jump through just to make some higher ups happy.

Yep 138 bucks later just to be told that i'm above average with excellent hearing for someone that has hearing problems.

People in the Cars for Sale area continually wanting to swap.

Most of the time wanting to swap crap. Guess what if you can't sell it and you want to swap it, why on earth would the other person want to swap for it??

Also they generally want to swap for something which is worth twice as much as what they have. Again, why would someone do that??

It shouldn't annoy me so much but this last week or so it has really GRINDED MY GEARS!!!

The forum rules should be changed so that if someone does not nominate that they are looking to swap then the person who offers gets a warning, then repeated attempts get hit with the ban stick.

Don't people have cash anymore????

People in the Cars for Sale area continually wanting to swap.

Most of the time wanting to swap crap. Guess what if you can't sell it and you want to swap it, why on earth would the other person want to swap for it??

Also they generally want to swap for something which is worth twice as much as what they have. Again, why would someone do that??

It shouldn't annoy me so much but this last week or so it has really GRINDED MY GEARS!!!

The forum rules should be changed so that if someone does not nominate that they are looking to swap then the person who offers gets a warning, then repeated attempts get hit with the ban stick.

Don't people have cash anymore????

So my vl diff and fish tank doesn't get your attention?

Nah it is annoying, if the seller puts down that they are willing to swap for a boat, jetski, motorbike etc. and they get a reply then that is fair enough, I just hate seeing 'hey mate swap for my ke70, it has cut springs and a locked diff'