What Grinds My Gears.

Not always, the chest infections i've had its been clear crap and the occasional clear with a touch of green.

Not condoning it but have a google cause there is a few home remedies you can do yourself. but you would be best off going to the doc.

Otherwise take a trip to the hospital and tell them that you have sharp pains in the chest which is causing difficulty in breathing, a touch of the runs and that it feels like your breaking out in cold sweets or chills that feels as if its coming from inside you (wear a long sleeve shirt at the minimum)

Always keep a ton of water at hand and keep drinking every so often cause you won't notice it but you'll be getting dehydrated from the infection.

If those chills or cold sweets do break out get off your arse and see the doc or the hospital asap.

Members dont see this ad

Not always, the chest infections i've had its been clear crap and the occasional clear with a touch of green.

Not condoning it but have a google cause there is a few home remedies you can do yourself. but you would be best off going to the doc.

Otherwise take a trip to the hospital and tell them that you have sharp pains in the chest which is causing difficulty in breathing, a touch of the runs and that it feels like your breaking out in cold sweets or chills that feels as if its coming from inside you (wear a long sleeve shirt at the minimum)

Always keep a ton of water at hand and keep drinking every so often cause you won't notice it but you'll be getting dehydrated from the infection.

If those chills or cold sweets do break out get off your arse and see the doc or the hospital asap.

Pretty much whats going on. Feels like I'm hot, can't do stuff all without feeling like I'm out of breath. Pretty much can only shallow breathe else I start coughing again :glare:

What grinds my gears? How overpriced EVERYTHING is in WA, compared to all the other states. Its a bloody rip-off.

Take an average condition AE92 sx for example... In other states but WA, I see them advertised regularly for the $1200-2000 mark, with 280,000-300,xxx km's on them, and fairly neat trim, etc etc.

In WA, a vehicle in the same condition goes for $3500-XXXX. Why? WHY?

Grrrrrrr, end rant/.

Well you learn something new everyday. My chest infections were always fluro green.

Stu.

Its what i always though as well. What i should of added is that it was white as well and sticky gooey shit.

Pretty much whats going on. Feels like I'm hot, can't do stuff all without feeling like I'm out of breath. Pretty much can only shallow breathe else I start coughing again :glare:

Get off your arse and go to the hospital, man. Thats close to border line pneumonia.

young People (generally born around 1990-92...) who feel a need to have their own personal sound track to their life, that everyone can hear, emitted from a mobile phone with excruciatinglevels of trebel, whilst in public places such as public transport and shopping centres.

what makes them think that i want to hear this? or the rest of the people going about their own business.

in supercheap auto yesterday, some muppet walking around on his own, with his mobile phone in his pocked blaring away some rubbish music, then joins the line in front of me (prolly 10ppl in the line) phone still blaring away while BEING SERVED.....and then walks out...to his own soundtrack.

i just wanted to go up to him and say "hey mate you know your phone is rinning yeah?", but thought the better of it....

Even if my phone legitimately starts ringing in a public place (ie the checkout line) i try and turn it off/answer it as quick as possible.....there is enough noise polution in this world as it is!

• Upvote 2

young People (generally born around 1990-92...) who feel a need to have their own personal sound track to their life, that everyone can hear, emitted from a mobile phone with excruciatinglevels of trebel, whilst in public places such as public transport and shopping centres.

what makes them think that i want to hear this? or the rest of the people going about their own business.

in supercheap auto yesterday, some muppet walking around on his own, with his mobile phone in his pocked blaring away some rubbish music, then joins the line in front of me (prolly 10ppl in the line) phone still blaring away while BEING SERVED.....and then walks out...to his own soundtrack.

i just wanted to go up to him and say "hey mate you know your phone is rinning yeah?", but thought the better of it....

Even if my phone legitimately starts ringing in a public place (ie the checkout line) i try and turn it off/answer it as quick as possible.....there is enough noise polution in this world as it is!

This annoys the absolute shit out of me.

^^^ This in trade school classrooms trying to do theory work or especially on trains/buses. Turn your music off or get headphones or I will throw it out the window. If it's ringing, fine, answer it, all good. :)

I do enjoy watching people nearly get run over walking out onto roads because they're too busy playing with their phone/mp3 player to look around them. :laff: