What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Nothing like an afternoon bake. My damned Nissan isn't even pegging both wheels at the moment. Think I might need some new"gel pads" or whatever they are for the viscous. It just starts tramping. Was down at "the truckstop" and it the right wheel just wouldn't go. It was in the wet too...Danga

Pretty sure in the last 2 weeks the IQ of the people in Darwin has dropped down more then 100... Wet season happens here every year (Shock Horror!), Yet people can't drive in the rain still... Last week at an intersection it took 30 minutes... And I was only 7 cars back. All because they were just all sitting there waiting for a massive gap that won't appear. (And by massive I mean enough space for 6 cars to pull out in).

Not to mention when its wet slow down your speeds sure... don't double them!

That and tonight had to swerve a taxi driver that thought he was driving on american roads for a second... The bum made me spill my nando chips under a seat! Took 15 minutes to get them out!!! Grr.

I understand, drivers in Darwin can be horendous. Being a transient population we get the best of the best from all over the country.

I was about 2 feet from being cleaned up by some arse clown in a green Commo ute Saturday morning. Impatient fool couldn't stand to drive at the speed limit like everyone else. Weaving in and out of lanes (no indicator, of course), driving dangerously. Managed to cut off 3 cars in three lanes all at once. Just HAD to be infront and was willing to risk everyones life to do it. When he finally did get infront, he slowed down to the limit like everyone else.

I noticed he turned into Maccas. I'd be inclined to try to kill myself to avoid eating Maccas, not kill myself to get there.

Edited by clubby2084

People who insist on holding up a mobile phone at a concert the entire time.

i went to incubus concert last week.

how i watched the concert:

show_incubus_2011_3619.png

How at least 50% of the audience watched the concert:

iPhoneConcert.jpg

Now i ask these people, what are you going to do with that distorted sound, shaky immage, low quality peice of recording that you filmed?

how about enjoying the concert while you are there as opposed to holding up a camera infront of someone elses view the entire time!

People who insist on holding up a mobile phone at a concert the entire time.

i went to incubus concert last week.

how i watched the concert:

show_incubus_2011_3619.png

How at least 50% of the audience watched the concert:

iPhoneConcert.jpg

Now i ask these people, what are you going to do with that distorted sound, shaky immage, low quality peice of recording that you filmed?

how about enjoying the concert while you are there as opposed to holding up a camera infront of someone elses view the entire time!

I can understand it would be annoying at a big concert but I held my phone up for most of Tosin Abasi's show last night. I'll post it all up later when I'm feeling better