What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG is advertisements for digital radio, on a digital radio only station. So in order to hear the advertisement, you have to be listening to a digital radio. So why would i need to buy a digital radio when i already have one that i am listening too, TO HEAR THE ADVERTISEMENT!!!! :glare:

Most people stream digital radio on a computer.

Members dont see this ad

Because I don't want to clean up pages of crap from people you are about to offend further, I am going to ask nicely that the direction that this thread now taking, is not taken any further.

For the record I don't have any opinions either way. I'm just all for the quiet life.

Regards

R

Finding the perfect parts for my Celica then realising they're virtually impossible to find due to the factory burning down.

Also, I'm annoyed at Toyota. Why did America, and othe international countries get WAY cooler features on there cars?!? AND they got cool models we didn't.

Although, they do have ridiculous, horrible bumpers for the most part

Edited by Jono.C

Also, I'm annoyed at Toyota. Why did America, and othe international countries get WAY cooler features on there cars?!? AND they got cool models we didn't.

A country with a population of just over 21 million people versus a country with over 500 million people. In regards to potential & actual sales volume, we're a minority & for the return the manufacturers will get from us, it's not "financially viable". It's not just the sale, it's after-sales service, parts etc that they also have to do.

IMHO anyway, believe me I agree that we get shafted. I could blame the government for implementing legislation & taxes on imported cars to 'protect' local manufacturers but it's possibly the wrong thread for that. :D

Getting rear-ended while stationary at a traffic light..... :glare:

On the upside, dumb bitch in her boyfriends commonwhore got a proper bollocking from the police who happened to be beside me, no damage done (to my car), and she's going to get an even bigger kick up the arse when she gets home because her boyfriend happened to be in the passenger seat :laff:

Also, Volvo towbars ʞ©$ɟ up the front end of commonwhores quite nicely :wink:

• Upvote 2

We've got state elections coming up and so far all labor can do is backstab.

We know what the Libs are planning on if they get in

but what is labor planning on a part from backstabbing.

Thankfully i can postal vote and vote for the local donkey down and around some corner.

All I want to know is if The Greens advertising posters all over The place a recyclable. They won't respond to me via Twitter, Facebook or email. I suppose they could be so green they have No computers and correspond only via snail mail and smoke signals.

But smoke signals wouldn't be very green now would it. With having to chop a tree down and then sending CO2 and all the other "harmful" gases into the air.

Which leads to the postal service cause they'll have to need paper from a tree and glue from a dead horse and then the letter would be put into an oil burning truck and then it'll be given to a dude on a motorbike.

i really hate staff who call up and say "I'm not coming in tonight as i havent slept today and i have to much on my plate at home"

well ʞ©$ɟ me lets all call in and say I'm not working as i have to much on my plate at home.

what i don't get is I'm able to work my 40 hrs I'm paid to be at work(plus another 5 to 10 I'm not paid for) plus be on call, plus deal with my problems at home, plus deal bosses above me who want better results out of the store

so now I'm expected to work there ʞ©$ɟing shift plus work the majority of my own tomorrow, as they wont pay overtime and the rest of my staff are maxed out on hours, well they can get mcfarked.

the sealer is i get a day in lieu, yeah right I'm owed atleast 3 days from the christmas/new year break, plus 1 for and extra shift i covered a couple of weeks ago, plus tonight shift makes 4. Fark knows when ill get them off.