What Grinds My Gears.

When your fuel lift pump sounds like a machine gun. grrrrrrrr

I double checked there was nothing in the fuel lines, cleaned them all out and everything, and this is a new Facet fuel pump.

Thinking it might be a chinese copy though...

It quitens up a fair bit once it has a good flow of fuel running through, but once it runs back into the tank again - crack-crack-crack-crack-crack

don't ʞ©$ɟ with me, ke70. Now that your tank has petrol in it and the fuel pumps half work its easy to set fire to you.

Members dont see this ad

When your fuel lift pump sounds like a machine gun. grrrrrrrr

I double checked there was nothing in the fuel lines, cleaned them all out and everything, and this is a new Facet fuel pump.

Thinking it might be a chinese copy though...

It quitens up a fair bit once it has a good flow of fuel running through, but once it runs back into the tank again - crack-crack-crack-crack-crack

don't ʞ©$ɟ with me, ke70. Now that your tank has petrol in it and the fuel pumps half work its easy to set fire to you.

I though all facet pumps are loud? I don't like them.

I just went intank for the lifter on my 70.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

oh not cool reedo. alot of you may not undestand what I'm talking about....but what is grinding my gears at the moment is bloody farmers bringing in grater split rims that were old when the titanic sank, and expect us to be able to find and fit tyres to them with buckled lock rings and the paint holding the rust together....shits not going to end well

oh not cool reedo. alot of you may not undestand what I'm talking about....but what is grinding my gears at the moment is bloody farmers bringing in grater split rims that were old when the titanic sank, and expect us to be able to find and fit tyres to them with buckled lock rings and the paint holding the rust together....shits not going to end well

Sounds kinda explosive.

The last time i saw a split rim was on a land cruiser back in the middle ages. I thought the split rims were banned now a days ?

But then again, farm vehicle and the farmer's are most likely from the bronze age or something.

no split rims still come out on some 4x4's, they were made to be easier to change on the go. the ones that have been banned/not supposed to have are called suicide rims. they basically live up to their name too, where instead of having a normal lock ring, the whole top half of the rim is the lock ring....we arent allowed to do them anymore, and with good reason.

Edited by madKE35coupe