What Grinds My Gears.

Also, being forced in to taking annual leave because you have to much, and not getting a chance to make plans.... So boring 8/!

been there, although i did get 2 months notice, it's just that i didnt get anything i wanted done in the 4weeks, i had off due to family having to be hopitalised

Members dont see this ad

WGMG: Money.

I hear ya.

I mean, the notes stick to your skin, but the coins are too hard to dive into. Its a never ending paradox.

Its got to the point now I'm considering putting it all in a bank instead of the money pit.

Crazy right?

I have the motorola razr, amber has the sony xperia go.

We both love our phones.

The best thing to do is to hit the phone shops for their catalogs and instore handsets (allphones are the best for that)

And then start hit the webs for reviews on the phones you like

Could always get her a pair of thongs, that way she's not barefoot in the kitchen :P

Edit - My god, you've got me thinking of how long me and my missus have been together and when the heck we started going out. Its either gone or very close to coming up. At the wedding anniversary stuff wouldn't be hard to forget for me.

Edited by towe001