Matts Ke30......sr20det

Members dont see this ad

So i jacked one side of the motor up to slide the plenum on, and it would appear that i had the smaller commodore master cylinder reservoir on when i got the manifolds done.

A bit of a collision between the two, so the two options are:

go with the smaller angled top commodore reservoir looks a bit crap,

or move the engine over 10mm when I change the mounts to something stronger than the TA22 mount i have used up until now.

PIC_0228.jpg

PIC_0229.jpg

PIC_0230.jpg

PIC_0232.jpg

Yeh true, though as it is the booster and master cylinder fit, its just the reserviour that doesnt.

I had a look through my old pictures and the manifold was made to fit with the commodore reserve on it, so i will just have to use that reserve and the prblem is solved.

Here is the pic i found

PICT0926.jpg

I will be using the pajero/ke30 setup on my ke25 in the future i think, thanks for your help / input!

Thanks mate, it could be a fair while between updates now though.

I bought an r34 skyline for the missus, have been busy doing the 100,000k service this week, coilovers to fit next week too.

I'm also going up the cape this year so i am changing my camper trailer to 4x4 spec. extra chassis, axel, poly block, ect..,

Plus i have a lot of maintenance to do to the pajero to get it up to scratch for the journey, looking at intercooling it before then too.

• 4 weeks later...

Going up the cape this year so been busy prepping the pajero and camper lately.

Also the missus bought an r34 unregoed, so had to do 100'000 service, including cam + crank seals + water pump + belt, installed new blitz coilovers, ect.

Its now all regoed and hit willowbank on friday 14.2 @ 98 mph.....crazy fast!!!

The rola got some work yesterday,

Made gearbox crossmember, Its all tacked together, needs finish weld and a good tidy up.

PIC_0257.jpg

PIC_0258.jpg

Also decided to re-make the engine mounts using shackle rubbers as well, the ta22 mounts would not have survived.

Way too late on this one, as i need to drop out the crossmember again, and paint it again.

PIC_0251.jpg

PIC_0255.jpg

PIC_0256.jpg

PIC_0252.jpg

still have to do the other half of the engine mounts.

Decided to change the roll cage 'dentist' bar that wraps around back of the front seats, it needs to go higher and straighter than it is, so out it comes...

PIC_0254.jpg

PIC_0250.jpg

Waiting on a welding blanket to weld this back in again.

Thanks mate! Nah still have to use the commo reserviour.

I was going to nudge the engine over 10mm but the rear of the tunnel didnt have the room on that side, so the engine would have sat on a slight angle.

Rear mount is way overkill in the steel thickness, shops werent open that day.