Matts Ke30......sr20det

Members dont see this ad

Yeh damn ash trays, the door trims are all stock ones. I actually priced getting the rear trims made without the ashtray but at $150 each i decided to stick with them.

The wheels are made by weld, weld also make the centreline so they are very similar. Both look cool with good dish, but mine have stuff all so they look kinda ghey, and need to diappear in a world of gloss black.

Cage is tied to the front and centre pillars, you can see them in the pics but it blends in pretty well with all of that beige everywhere.

The goal for end of year is to have a complete looking car, motor in and complete as possible as well. Getting it all sorted and running will be for 2012.

I'm looking for a high 9 secound 1/4 mile pass.

Depending on a few variables that will take between 400-450 real world horsepower at the wheels.

Now if you put that on the dyno, that should be somewhere between 300 and 900 hp depending on what shop you use, and how good their dyno spits out dumb numbers. I know of a shop here on the coast where i would get a definate 650+rwhp dyno graph to show all of my mates. :laff:

I'm looking for a high 9 secound 1/4 mile pass.

Depending on a few variables that will take between 400-450 real world horsepower at the wheels.

Now if you put that on the dyno, that should be somewhere between 300 and 900 hp depending on what shop you use, and how good their dyno spits out dumb numbers. I know of a shop here on the coast where i would get a definate 650+rwhp dyno graph to show all of my mates. :laff:

lol...that is all.

cheers, scott

As a road legal car, 3s beams with an earlier bottom end + turbo.

Nissan VG20 2.0 V6, it would fit well, very strong engine too.

Or if i was trying to go faster, a 4g63 mitsubishi.

Under the new laws that are coming soon to QLD a 2.5 will be allowed, so 1JZ would be a definate bang for buck option. It would fit.

Or the nissan ka24, the americans love them, but you don't see them much here.

So i guess the answer is i don't know, any of those options :hmm: . Although i seriously nearly changed everything to beams earlier in the year, luckily common sense prevailed or this project would never end!

buy some material from spotlight and get some old carpet underlay and do the trims ya self .. it cost me probably 8 bucks a door to do mine and they look... ok i guess lol.

Yeh i've had a few different ones on this car that i sewed up. I actually like the stock trims these days. I feel old just saying that.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks heaps mate, I'm pretty happy with how its coming together. :y:

Pretty minor undates really, I have been painting a few things in silver lately ready to bolt on in various spots, bumper brackets, grill, sill steps, ect.

Carpet is now finished, motor still not torqued together,:hmm:

I have pulled to old crown wagon out of the corner of the yard again, have fitted later model brake master, booster and disks, so the thing now stops really well. Will get some mod plates and hit the road soon i think, will be a cool cruiser.