Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matts Ke30......sr20det

Featured Replies

I have pulled to old crown wagon out of the corner of the yard again, have fitted later model brake master, booster and disks, so the thing now stops really well. Will get some mod plates and hit the road soon i think, will be a cool cruiser.

 

Keep forgetting you bought that wags.

 

When you say wheels disappearing in gloss black. Centers

Black, outers staying polished?

  • Replies 603
  • Views 598.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oh what a nissan feeling!
    oh what a nissan feeling!

    I am really happy with the setup, nothing hektic about the drive at all. Tyre is a 225/50/15 drag radial bfg. A 24" tire.  I'm really suprised how well they are hooking so will make it my goal to run

  • oh what a nissan feeling!
    oh what a nissan feeling!

    Nearly there, battery is a bit down on charge so no start today. Finished that steering wheel too, looks mint. Repco stock this zinc stuff, so put some in the oil to help the cams bed in Beer T

  • oh what a nissan feeling!
    oh what a nissan feeling!

    New engine mounts made.                     removed ready to finish weld    

Posted Images

  • Author

The whole wheel black i was thinking, at jamboree heaps of the cars had their drag wheels painted black, looked pretty tough i thought.

 

I mostly bought those wheels thinking they would be really light for racing. they are not as light as I though they would be though, I'm thinking even some custom steelies in the same size would be similar weight. Might do some experimenting with that at some point and if the alloys lose I will sell them off again.

The whole wheel black i was thinking, at jamboree heaps of the cars had their drag wheels painted black, looked pretty tough i thought.

 

I mostly bought those wheels thinking they would be really light for racing. they are not as light as I though they would be though, I'm thinking even some custom steelies in the same size would be similar weight. Might do some experimenting with that at some point and if the alloys lose I will sell them off again.

That does look tuff that look!!

These drag times that your looking for. Full weight? Street trim(full exhaust, et street tyre)? Shouldn't be too hard.

 

Stu.

  • Author

Yeh definately full weight, and was hoping to run et streets but may fall short in mph with this size turbo. I hope to pull a low 10 sec pass on the 225/50 tyres i have now, they will give me a chance to set the rear end up, and learn a few things about transbrake / 2 step. Learn as i go, and hopefully not make too many mistakes on the way

  • Author

rear screen pulled in today

PIC_0119.jpg

 

Rear shelf covered in vinyl and in.

PIC_0120.jpg

 

Rear seat, not bolted up, need to put seat belts in first

PIC_0117.jpg

 

PIC_0118.jpg

 

PIC_0121.jpg

 

Chrome gutter trims on.

PIC_0123.jpg

 

PIC_0122.jpg

 

Crown back out of the corner, brakes all good now. Used the pajero clutch master cylinder, ms112 crown brake master cyl and booster, ms112 front brakes.

Stops good now, ready for some blue plate.

 

PIC_0124.jpg

 

PIC_0126.jpg

 

PIC_0127.jpg

 

Got a bit keen with a black pressure pack, 7m, what 7m?

PIC_0128.jpg

I was up your way yesterday Matt,

 

I should have come and checked the old girl out,

 

Gonna be cramped up the back with the taxi bar, at least something to hang onto

roll her in flour to find the wet spot? i mean oil leak :blush:

Looking good,

 

Are you still legally allowed to have passengers on/in the back seat (on the road/street) with that bar running across in front of them?

  • Author

Thanks guys,

 

oil leak, what oil leak? :lolcry: never thought of that, should help it get through roadworthy.

 

Are you still legally allowed to have passengers on/in the back seat (on the road/street) with that bar running across in front of them?

 

Nope, will be complied as a two seater, not just because of the taxi bar but the rest of them overhead as well.

back seat is for powercruise.

 

I was up your way yesterday Matt,

 

I should have come and checked the old girl out,

 

 

yep, should have. :yes:

Nope, will be complied as a two seater, not just because of the taxi bar but the rest of them overhead as well.

back seat is for powercruise.

 

I'd call it the "oh f&@k" bar then!!

 

Looking awesome though keep up the good work!!!!!

 

Stu.

Matts dentistry ke30 back seat.

 

You don't like those front teeth? Here jump in.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if you register it as a 2 seater, they will make you remove the rear seats?

 

or maybe just the rear seat belts.

 

looks good though, agreed the rear looks like a rollacoaster...

 

"plase allow bar to come down to lap, and ensure it is tight....and hang on"

Matts dentistry ke30 back seat.

 

You don't like those front teeth? Here jump in.

 

bahaha, crack up

 

I have a sneaking suspicion that if you register it as a 2 seater, they will make you remove the rear seats?

 

or maybe just the rear seat belts.

 

I'm sure the ADR allows for the rear seatbelts to be removed and no back seat in place, and is an option, been so long

  • Author

ha ha, classic comments :y:

 

Yeh wouldn't surprise me if they made me remove the rear seat. I will try to get it through as a four seater, talk to the guy about padding and all that, I don't think it will happen though.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.