Matts Ke30......sr20det

Members dont see this ad

too much fuel really, especially with the expiry date on 98.

Internal pump is so good for hassel free and simplicity, but doesn't quite give me the peace of mind of a surge tank. A lot of the factory internal setups can still starve with the right amount of crazy driving. I know a custom setup is better with trap doors and all that, but still not the same peace of mind.

E85 is likey, setting the fuel system up for it, not going to use my 750cc injectors anymore as they wont have the 30% left in them. Probably go with 1200-1500cc now, goodbye smooth idle and crazy good economy. meh, who cares.

I think maybe a small seperate e85 tank will be the go, I'm not really aware of a device available to redirect the fuel lines though.

Yeh mate it does bolt straight up, but only on the 15/16 commodore one, if you use the 1" the ke55 reservior does not fit. Well thats what my brother found when he was trying to do the same thing.

And fit on the ke55 booster only.

Had a bit of a play around today with brake masters and brake reservoir’s and I found that the reservoir of my KE35 does fit onto the 1” Commodore master. So I am happy as I did not like the look of the Commodore reservoir (the angle is just wrong).

post-10153-0-74309400-1311505668_thumb.jpg

post-10153-0-78729800-1311505837_thumb.jpg

I think maybe a small seperate e85 tank will be the go, I'm not really aware of a device available to redirect the fuel lines though.

I’m looking at doing something like this as well.

1. Electronic solenoids operate valves and pumps by a flick of a switch to swap from one fuel source to another (including the return fuel).

2. Turning levers on ball valves to redirect the fuel flow and a switch to activate the pumps.

Had a bit of a play around today with brake masters and brake reservoir’s and I found that the reservoir of my KE35 does fit onto the 1” Commodore master.

Ah cool, thats good to know, i think the master my bro was using must have been off a later model commo, maybe a vt one. I gave him a spare reseviour i had here and assured him it would fit, but the holes didnt line up, so he is stuck with the funny looking angle reserviour.

• 2 weeks later...

Work has been a bit slow, so a bit more time spent on this lately.

door handles assembled after the re-chrome.

PIC_0068.jpg

quads more assembled too.

PIC_0067.jpg

Ecu and spark mounted to alloy plate that fits up under the dash.

PIC_0066.jpg

New door steps made out of alloy plate, will be painted silver.

PIC_0065.jpg

Parcel shelf attempt, damn cage is making things a bit hard though....

PIC_0064.jpg

More interior junk is now the correct colour.

PIC_0061.jpg

PIC_0062.jpg

Painted these behind gaurd bits, and also the rear door window deviders in 2 pack black.

PIC_0060.jpg

Head arrived back from porting.

PIC_0056.jpg

PIC_0057.jpg

PIC_0059.jpg

PIC_0058.jpg

Nah wolf isnt small, the dis4 is suprisingly large, just a v4 wolf.

I have the same one, I was doing a quick look here at work, haha

and cause it was upside, which is odd, cause mine is also, tells how much attention i pay to mine, and is covered in spider webs haha

looking good tho, ill have to get up there again

HOLYY SHIIIIITTTT !!!!

dunno how i missed this, but just read through the whole thing and all i can say is i can't pick my jaw up off the ground, your attention to detail is insane !!!

love love love you work dude, i was thinking about deleting my quarter vents and you have now convinced me to do so i think.

AWESOME CAR :cool: :y: :y: