Matts Ke30......sr20det

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for the support guys, it makes it feel like i made the right choice not to scrap it.

MS57 to be precise, same car, different front panels. It has a 7mg, no 't' .

Was thinking about a rides thread, I'm so random though, it might drop out of sight again for a few more years, who knows?!

Stall will be around the 4g to 4.5 mark Brad, just bought a .82 split rear housing for the turbo, so will need the extra spool time.

If youre ever on the sunny coast, give us a call to catch up!

• 2 weeks later...

well. sort of an update..

Damn pos pajero chucked the bottom end in yesterday, you could hear it from 5 blocks away, hmmm.

So i own 5 cars, pajero, ke25, ke30, crown, vt commodore, and the only one that goes is the f'ing vt commodore -selling.

So ive borrowed mums car.......at the age of 26.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Any ways, bought a larger rear housing for my gt30, as the .63 is no longer suited to my requirements.

Also looks like the commo is sold, will know tonight, so that will buy my stall converter, and ignition system if all goes well.

Might make some bodywork progress over the break, might not, depends if the cricket is on.

• 1 month later...

update number 2.

My sr20 head has a mild port job, solid lifters, adj. cam gears, good springs, 10mm lift cams.

Have pulled it down now to fit 1mm oversized valves, 12.5 lift solid cams, and possibly upgrade the porting too.

Engine bay is getting there after some serious panel work, and smoothing work, still some detail to go though.

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

Crown has taken over the time and shed for now though.

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just bought hurst shifter for this, and naprec valve springs.

undercoated roll cage and touched up the floor.

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

also painted inside the boot today, it turns out the crown and rolla have the same colour interior, so i could paint the crown dash and rolla at the same time.

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

yeh man, i didnt know because they never got back to me. My bro just rang me and said i scored a third of a page in the "In the build" section.

I'm pretty stoked with that!

Will have to go and find it now, my bros car was in last months zoom, he got a full page, but deserved it i recon.