Job Poll

What type of work do you do?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i work for a company called bradken resources, i make the moulds for sum big mofo metal castings and also some pretty small ones do alot of work for kenworth and caterpillar, not a bad place to work very dusty and dirty. and can be pretty hot working in a foundry where they are pouring uber hot metal like 10-15 m away from you lol good money though :)

You poor barstard, Bradken's QLD depot's (runcorn & karrabin) used to be a customer of mine when i was a feild service tech for red australia, I used to spend every thursday at the runcorn depot and its a hot, dusty, stinky dark place, Id hate to work inside all day everyday.

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

unemployed atm,

Got stuffed shoulder, might have to have surgery. which could put me out of action for no less then 18months :D . Rotary cuff injury, and torn tendon i think the doc described it..

Got interest in Computer, and Cars, though with a bun shoulder the Mechanics wont work well. lol.

hmmm, think I'm on like 9G a year, i dunno, whatever the dole adds up too,

• 2 weeks later...

i got two jobs...soon to be 3...but for good reason

my first job: i am a ride operator at Adventure World (a theme park...if you could call it that, in western australia), but thats only open 7 months of the year

second job: Trade Assistant for a company which does office fit outs etc, but thats when I'm needed...which sucks cause it pays very well

and I'm searching for another job at the moe...cause I'm poor...

I work for a company called Staging Connections, at present I install audio system, vision and stage lighting for corporate shows, i am training to becom a events manager. the hours a long but its still pretty cool work.

Thats an Adelaide company I believe :yes:

My ex and a mate of mine used to work there :lolcry:

I work at woolies, have done so for the last 5 years, 2ic of groceries. not going up any further as I want to keep my life. :lolcry:

Also work part time at my mates shop for free stuff and he welds up rust etc for me. he runs the shop at the local tip, I have awsome fun on my days out there, you can talk shit, smoke like a chimney and drink coffee to your hearts content (although I gave up smoking 2 weeks ago).

Cheers everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

I work for Shannons insurance, if you can call it work.

I talk to people about their sweet ass rides all day and what mods they have, talk about what we are doing to our own rides next and spendin a little time surfin the net for funny shit.

Thats an Adelaide company I believe :cool:

My ex and a mate of mine used to work there :cool:

:y: Now the biggest A/V company in the world!!!! I should know,.....cause I work for them too!!! Been wordering how long it would take to find another employee on here.

Markske25, I'm the ESM in the HGC Launceston. :lolcry:

I work for Shannons insurance, if you can call it work.

I talk to people about their sweet ass rides all day and what mods they have, talk about what we are doing to our own rides next and spendin a little time surfin the net for funny shit.

I'm so envious of you :)

What do shannons look for in an employee?

Interested in that line of work