March 30, 201412 yr Author comment_680298 So had a good day today. Took no time at all for my mate Kely to figure out the timing was off and correct that... a little bit of adjusting on the carbies and she was running sweet and idling!! Big thanks to Kely! Edited March 30, 201412 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
April 30, 201412 yr Author comment_681920 We've had some delays with all the public holidays but I should be getting her back at the end of the week :D Here's how she was sitting yesterday, dusty but everything looking perfect. Front end needed to be pulled a few centimeters. Yes the bolts in the front bumper are wrong, I've got the new chrome dome bolts at home somewhere... Report
April 30, 201412 yr Author comment_681922 Thanks, it's been a long expensive hard road... so glad the end is in sight. Report
April 30, 201412 yr comment_681924 I feel your pain! its the little bits that take forever isnt it? Stuff like wiring, running fuel, battery lines , guages , and all that often forgotten stuff that take soooo much time! Meanwhile your looking at something that looks pretty much good to go! Just wait till you drive it , and someone comments on it thats why we do it really eh? Report
August 11, 201412 yr Author comment_686883 Updates! Got plenty done on the weekend. Parcel shelf is done and fitted. Masonite board with 2cm thick foam, speakers cut in to the foam then speaker cloth over the whole thing. Can't see the speakers at all! Back seat is in. Fitted the passenger door rubber and bailey channel rubber. Started on fitting the stock radio, thinks aren't lining up properly but I'll make it fit. Noticed the 67 had an option to have a speaker fitted under the dash in the middle so I'm going to get this fitted. Not much to go now!! Report
August 11, 201412 yr comment_686886 You reckon it will be ready by the next sprint, be good chance for us to have a get togethor and cruise and all meet up at Motorplex. Might be some thing to organise for the WA gang. Report
August 11, 201412 yr Author comment_686890 I'm off to Geraldton for my Pop's 80th on the 9-10th of Sept. Plan is to have her ready and drive her up as Pop's a mad Rolla fan like me :) Any time after that she should be ok... there'll always be something that needs improving but I've decided to just get her back on the road and enjoy her! Report
August 31, 201412 yr Author comment_687755 Not the best video but I took 67Rolla out for a couple runs around the block. She isn't tuned so the idle is rather high and she still wants to stall on takeoff but other than that she feels great. Off to the trimmer tomorrow, then I just need to get her tuned and tidy up a few little things! Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_687794 Been waiting to see the topic name change for a while now ;) Report
September 2, 201412 yr Author comment_687815 Thanks guys. Unfortunately she won't be ready for Geraldton (800km+ round trip for a maiden voyage probably wouldn't have been a great idea) but will be back to weekend duties once I get back. Report
September 4, 201412 yr comment_687926 this is the cleanest ke10 ive ever seen you have done an awesome job :thumbsup: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now