Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Rollaclub Dinner - For All Members !!

Featured Replies

maybe i could bring some di&*y di^%y ladies?

 

cheers phatke30!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :sob: :yes: :yes: :yes: :no2: :yes: :yes: :yes: :y:

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Replies 235
  • Views 92k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I come wearing wolverine side burns :sob:

OFFICIAL teddy

 

I got my dancing shoes on hair colored fluro blue ready to rock out int he city at the HOT LIES show same night as this dinner party/swap meet.

 

So I am officially NOT ATTENDING so you can update page one.

 

Hope you all have a UBER awesome night as I know I will :cool:

 

Cameron

I'll bring a paper bag from work if you feel everyone is laughing at them. 8/

The chicks dig it, Got more numbers in the last 3 weeks than i ever have :cool:

pity sex des?

a new low :cool:

pity sex des?

a new low :cool:

I'm from Beaudesert, I don't care.

Hope that doesn't mean there are much loved farm animals out bogandesert way des...

Nah but there is sudden influx of chick drifters so I'm over the moon at the moment. I might bring one on the night.

Edited by AE70

  • Author

oh dear god, not another perfectly G rated thread turned into an Des Amsterdam-Beaudesert-X-Rated sex talk show.

 

Keep them farm animals, farmer joe-dirt daughters and sisters all locked up' - keep ya pants on captain !

Whatever happens I'm sure it will end up on Jips phone.

 

Ha, Damn i wish i could go but i have family commitments.

Sorry guys I am out, I know its late but I may even just show down there that night.....But the car still isn't where I want it with the setup so I am out.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.