Radrollaz Cruze To Blue Mountains / Wentworth Falls

radrollaz

Ok fellow rolla lovers , the next RadRollaz Old Scool Corolla Club cruze will be held on Sunday 15th of June 2008 and we will be heading out towards the Blue Mountains via Leura candy store then on to Schwartz's patisserie and finally on to Wentworth Falls. As usual we will be meeting up at Auto Barn Villawood at 9am leaving at 10am, we will cruze down the M4 and stop in at the Caltex service station in eastern creek on the M4 were we will meet up with some fellow Rolla lovers who live out that way, so if thats closer for you then meet us there. :y:

If your coming send me a PM and ill add you to the list ! :yes:

* Me Ke30 FJ20

* Cuzzo ke30 4agte

* Puzzle man Ke35

* KPROLN Ae71

* Varel GTI 4agte

* Marty K Ke30

* Ke ping it Real Ke35

* Jono Ke20 4agte

* Kebin Ae95 4agze

* Ke70 from-mt-pan Ke25

* HRV-OOS Ke70 Wagon 4agte

* Olskool Ke55 4age

* Furryfrog Ke55 Coupe SR20det

* OMG-16V SX seca 4age

* grindly Ae92 seca 4agte

* Justin Ke20 2tgte

Edited by radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( Gavclassic ) Should be able to make this one considering its going right past my door! hmmmm.gif Just have to decide which rolla to take!

( Ke Ping It Real ) Hopefully we can make this one that would be awesome .

Sounds good guys , ill add you's to the list. :yes:

Edited by radrollaz

Some of the guys may have already seen this, first cruise to the 'gong in the latest Fast Fours

radrollazcruise1-1.jpg

Should be able to make again in the '10.... should be its last cruise before it comes off the road for its overdue reincarnation

Some of the guys may have already seen this, first cruise to the 'gong in the latest Fast Fours

radrollazcruise1-1.jpg

Should be able to make again in the '10.... should be its last cruise before it comes off the road for its overdue reincarnation

Your a legend Phife, thanks for putting that up i tried to scan it the other day but couldn't get it to work. So finally the ke10 will get its resto, ;) about time. :cool: Kev told me you guys have a 4agte waiting to give her heart transplant. :dance: Sounds good !